Atrophy

Buy Lab Tests Online
When I started HCG for some years ago my testicles came back to normal size at least almost. But the last two month they are not hanging anymore so back to pre HCG treatment. I haven´t change my protocol 500iu twice a week. And I believe thats the upper dose.

Anyone els who has had this experience?

The only thing that has been change is that I take Wellbutrin ((bupropion) since half a year by now.
I suspect that this medication might be the cause.

Any input?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've never heard of Wellbutrin causing testicle atrophy. I've heard of some sexual side effects from it but not many.

Sean Mosher

I've personally noticed that when my estradiol creeps back up the same thing happens to me.
I wanted to stop taking an AI completely, but around the 2 month mark I noticed a decent amount of atrophy occurring among other sides.
Started taking a small dose of Anastrozole again and everything went back to normal.
Wish I had run labs in both cases to get a better feel for e2 levels in both instances but didn't.
I did have complete labs run last week so we'll see where I am now, which currently is working IMO.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
When did you last run labs?

Sounds like something is off as long as the quality of you HCG hasn't changed and you are reconstituting and dosing correctly.

Dafox

Correct me if I am wrong, but Wellbutrin works partly as a nor-epinephrine and dopamine re-uptake inhibitor. Nor-epinephrine causes vaso-constriction, which could result in less blood to both your testicles or genitals in general.

I use Ritalin for studying every now and then and while they are very different drugs they have similar mechanisms. I get that side effect you are describing in those cases.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Correct me if I am wrong, but Wellbutrin works partly as a nor-epinephrine and dopamine re-uptake inhibitor. Nor-epinephrine causes vaso-constriction, which could result in less blood to both your testicles or genitals in general.

I use Ritalin for studying every now and then and while they are very different drugs they have similar mechanisms. I get that side effect you are describing in those cases.

Excellent observation.

Dafox I also suspect that. ( I take it just to counter act some side effects of SSRI) I just done lab and now I´m waiting for the result.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me