San Francisco Dr / Clinic for Visitor

Buy Lab Tests Online

Holden

Hello healthy friends!!

I'll be visiting San Francisco (downtown) once per month for the next 3 months; wondering if anyone has a suggestion of a super great world renowned hormone optimization expert I should consider establishing a relationship with while I'm out there in person.

Thanks,

-H

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Drs. Pual Turek and Karron Power both have offices in the Bay area. I know neither of them, but have heard strong reports. You can access a "super-great, world renowned, hormone optimization expert" from anywhere in the United States by engaging the services of Dr. Justin Saya and Defy Medical.

Last edited:

Sean Mosher

PrimeBody (site sponsor) has a network doctor in San Francisco and we'd be happy to talk with you!
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Holden

Drs. Pual Turek and Karron Power both have offices in the Bay area. I know neither of them, but have heard strong reports. You can access a "super-great, world renowned, hormone optimization expert" from anywhere in the United States by engaging the services of Dr. Justin Saya and Defy Medical.

I have started to engage Defy, and yes have heard great things, but they first need a physical / general wellness exam done by a doctor who will sign Defy's papererwork. My primary care physician doesn't think I need to adjust my T levels to be optimal as he thinks I'm fine at 400 (51 yrs old). So he's not going to sign Defy's form. I mentioned this to the intake person at Defy and they suggest I go to a random walk in clinic or even to the Department of Transportation and get a "DOT" wellness exam. To me that doesn't sound like the start of a world renowned high-end customer experience. I guess I'd rather have a great doctor do a great exam to start, if that's what's required, so might as well be the same doctor who's going to treat me for the longer term. Rather than going to the Dept of Transportation to start this journey.

I'm not knocking Defy, I've heard great things; just trying to explain why I'm looking.

I have started to engage Defy, and yes have heard great things, but they first need a physical / general wellness exam done by a doctor who will sign Defy's papererwork. My primary care physician doesn't think I need to adjust my T levels to be optimal as he thinks I'm fine at 400 (51 yrs old). So he's not going to sign Defy's form. I mentioned this to the intake person at Defy and they suggest I go to a random walk in clinic or even to the Department of Transportation and get a "DOT" wellness exam. To me that doesn't sound like the start of a world renowned high-end customer experience. I guess I'd rather have a great doctor do a great exam to start, if that's what's required, so might as well be the same doctor who's going to treat me for the longer term. Rather than going to the Dept of Transportation to start this journey.

I'm not knocking Defy, I've heard great things; just trying to explain why I'm looking.

Sounds like you certainly need a more open-minded PCP...that's the main issue.

A physician exam is (more often than not) of actual little clinical utility. I'm reminded of one of my attendings during residency stating that "99% of your diagnosis is using your eyes looking at the labs and your ears listening to what the patient has to say...not your hands during an exam"...

Here's another interesting and relevant thread on the topic:

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/forum/index.php?topic=10103.msg88045#msg88045

CoastWatcher

Don't let the short-sighted response of your primary care doctor make your decision.

Re-Ride

I have started to engage Defy... but they first need a physical / general wellness exam done...
My primary care physician... (is) not going to sign Defy's form...

Get an intra state not federal interstate driver's medical form from the DMV or your local Teamsters office. Or download one on line. Give that to the PCP and have him fill it out. Fax it to Defy. Done. The new federal DOT medical form can only be filled out by a federally approved MD. As a bonus you can buy an old truck and start hauling tomatoes. Get one with a sleeper cab and sell your house.

sfpowerlift

I had a friend with Dr Power. She apparently prescribed him testosterone without anastrozole.

Pass.

CoastWatcher

I had a friend with Dr Power. She apparently prescribed him testosterone without anastrozole.

Pass.
In and of itself, not prescribing an AI is indicative of absolutely nothing. In the absence of elevated estradiol levels, confirmed via the LC, MS/MS lab assay, and symptoms associated with such levels, the use of anastrozole is, at best, problematic, and could even be considered irresponsible. A good, at times necessary, drug, but overprescribed and dosed with far too heavy a hand in many cases.

Last edited:
In and of itself, not prescribing an AI is indicative of absolutely nothing. In the absence of elevated estradiol levels, comforted via the LC, MS/MS lab assay, and symptoms associated with such levels, the use of anastrozole is, at best, problematic, and could even be considered irresponsible. A good, at times necessary, drug, but overprescribed and dosed with far too heavy a hand in many cases.

Excellent post

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching