DIM brand recomendations?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Srh1968

I am currently on 30 iu of Test twice a week, along with Anastrozole/DIM .5/200mg twice a week and 50 iu of HCG twice a week.

I was getting my DIM compounded with my Anastrozole, but when I placed my today I was informed that the FDA no longer allows anything compounded with DIM anymore. So, instead of placing an order today for my DIM I am thinking that since its an over the counter drug, that I may pick it up locally. Does anyone have a recommendation of a brand or what's the best bang for my buck?

Most places I found are 250mg, my original prescription was 200mg twice a week. I will consult with my Dr. before I go on the over the counter DIM. But just out of curiosity how bad is it to go with 250mg twice a week compared to my old 200mg? Any advantages?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I don't like DIM...never had never will.

In fact, there's a thread in here with a study that suggests in can even increase E2.

And why an OTC vitamin can't be compounded with a drug makes no sense at all.

Why are you on .5 mg of an AI? Do you have very elevated estrogen levels?

Srh1968

HI, Gene

Yes, my estrogen was highly elevated. Or at least it was, I believe it is where it is closer to where it should be as I have been on my current regimen for about 10 months. I had new blood work scheduled next week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me