Thigh Sub Q

Buy Lab Tests Online

TestBoss

What's up everyone? I'm trying to do sub q into my thigh just so I'm not doing all my shots in my stomach area just for rotation. How high up on your thigh do you do it? I'm going to be using a 30G 1/2 inch needle. Do any of you use sub q thigh area?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CSI007

I have been injecting for 8 weeks in my thighs. I rotate to the other leg every 3.5 days. I vary the injection site but I find the higher up the less pain. Not that there is a ton of pain or anything but it seems to be less sensitive.

Leesto

If you are at all lean I would imagine a 1/2" needle in the thigh might be IM not subQ unless you pinch a lot of skin. I use a 27 ga 1/2" needle for shallow IM in the quads. That's not an area with a significant layer of fat over top of the muscle. Personally I'd think the love handles would be a better choice as an alternate to the belly.

Just my 2 cents.

Vince

Super Moderator
I only inject in my shoulders, both testosterone and HCG. Shallow IM with Easy Touch 27g 1/2" syringe.

TestBoss

Thanks for the feedback. Vince, I thought you were doing sub q? My concern is rotating sites on my stomach, its hard to keep track of exactly where I gave my shot 3.5 days ago. I just get concerned about scarring and the medicine not getting into my system because of that.

I think rotating a few places is the best course of action but I don't really give scarring any real concern, I think that that's a little overblown IMHO.

CoastWatcher

I think rotating a few places is the best course of action but I don't really give scarring any real concern, I think that that's a little overblown IMHO.

I would agree with you, Vince. I've injected on a daily basis for nearly two years. I rotate the entire body, and don't worry. As my doctor said, it's the cost of - in my case - daily injections. I'm willing to pay it.

Good luck.

kspat

I inject my HcG into my thigh with a 31 gauge 1/2" insulin syringe. The area is about even with the apex of the crotch..in the middle of the thigh laterally. I pinch up some skin and inject into it at an angle then rub it a little after the injection. I inject my T into my delts with a 29 gauge 1/2" syringe. Both injections are literally painless.

15hemoglobins

I inject my HcG into my thigh with a 31 gauge 1/2" insulin syringe. The area is about even with the apex of the crotch..in the middle of the thigh laterally. I pinch up some skin and inject into it at an angle then rub it a little after the injection. I inject my T into my delts with a 29 gauge 1/2" syringe. Both injections are literally painless.

Is there any reason you do not inject your T in to your thighs? I am trying to find the best/easiest place for me to inject my T. I use a 29g 1/2" insulin syringe.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me