Help - Recovery Advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pmb1804

This is a long time coming but i've been in panic mode for so long I just need some advice without being judged really as i know im an idiot.

At age 22 in Around April/May 2015 i ran a cycle of test-e 250mg twice a week all the way up to September (few weeks in between i missed out because i couldn't get hold of test). I was young and stupid and just picked a beginner cycle off The web and was extremely negligent towards possible side affects. I understand how stupid I've been and accept i should never have touched the things whilst so irresponsible. Now i just want to be back to normal. Im trying to give a full account because it has got me so down i just want to be myself again, and would appreciate any input you may take the time to give.

I threw anavar in towards the end of the cylce and my balls shrivelled up to nothing at one point. throughout the cycle and to this day i have had ed issues.

At the end of the cycle in september 2015 i did a few weeks of nolvadex following dosgaes recommended online somewhere for about 4 weeks and threw in some arimidex not really knowing what i was doing. My libido was down and i always struggled to maintain an erection

I had bloods done in june 2016 after months of avoiding the GP but i finally built up the confidence to go and he said everything was fine and in range so i put it down to being a psychological thing

I was down and did some stupid 2/3 week course of winstrol at 50mg a day before i went on holiday in September 2016 as a bit of a confidence booster with some friends who are also uneducated on steroid use.

Now in december 2016 i have had ED problems consistently coming up to 1 and a half years now ... and the past two months i feel my general mood and libido are shot. I paid my GP to see the blood results from june 2016 and the only useful value i could really see was that my total serum testosterone was 11.7nmol/L. This was 7 months after finishing the cycle so within range but when i looked ... well out for a 23 year old ?! My GP never picked up on this ... then i foolishly threw more steroids in myself ?!

I honestly just don't know what to do. My balls to me do look smaller than they once were but not severely atrophied and i just dont get the sexual urges i used to before steroids. I just dont feel like i used to before i touched them. I have ED issues and very low libido.

I pais to privately see an endo to see if he can help me and what he recommended and he just told me id come back naturally it may just take years. the GP told me i should go in for counselling as it could be mental. Im having further blood tests tomorrow to see where i am at as of now.

I have read online about clomid and hcg to use as a sort of restart etc and was wondering whether another PCT may be worth a go ? This late ? but obviously im looking for some sort of guidance as i have made enough supid decisions already

I know this is long and you are just thinking what a mess this guy is but i just feel like im 23 and ive ruined myself

Please would you be able to help you do not know how much i would value your input

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

You are very young so I would think that puts the odds in your favor. The key is going to be getting with a smart doctor with the right protocol and testing. Don't leave this up to "bro science."

Need to know your recent lab results including LH/FSH if available. It's highly unlikely you did any permanent harm to your system, but a thorough evaluation would help to determine more precisely.

Pmb1804

Im in the UK so i will liaise with defy medical over email and see what they recommend. Sourcing the medications they recommend may be difficult for me.

Ive paid to have my bloods checked tomorrow and should have the results midweek hopefully to post.

Over the past week i have had testicular 'aches' like when they were shutting down so im praying this is them slowly coming back online more and more and i even had a wet dream so i hope this is positive.

Like i say thanks guys for the comments, what may be a two minute thing for you to type is so much more to me. Ive struggled so bad to liaise with people who dont just judge me or dismiss me and it's extremely assuring for me in a difficult time that people out there can finally give me some beneficial advice.

Is there anything i can supplement with to naturally boost libido and drive in the meantime ?

Im in the UK so i will liaise with defy medical over email and see what they recommend. Sourcing the medications they recommend may be difficult for me.

Ive paid to have my bloods checked tomorrow and should have the results midweek hopefully to post.

Over the past week i have had testicular 'aches' like when they were shutting down so im praying this is them slowly coming back online more and more and i even had a wet dream so i hope this is positive.

Like i say thanks guys for the comments, what may be a two minute thing for you to type is so much more to me. Ive struggled so bad to liaise with people who dont just judge me or dismiss me and it's extremely assuring for me in a difficult time that people out there can finally give me some beneficial advice.

Is there anything i can supplement with to naturally boost libido and drive in the meantime ?

Unfortunately most supplements that purport to boost testosterone production are not effective.

Eat healthy, exercise (weights), sleep well, and control stress/anxiety (this is a big one).

We can do an advice/counseling consult for you over the phone, even with you being in the UK.

Best of luck.

CoastWatcher

Please, contact Defy to arrange a consultation and begin to put this behind you.

madman

Super Moderator
As far a you being stupid that is a little harsh as we are all eager when we are young and make mistakes that we eventually learn from. 7 months after your first cycle your bloods were tested and you state TT was 11.7 nmol/L which is low by most US reference ranges but considered low/normal but within range by Canadian reference ranges. Your natural levels definitely did not recover by than and you say you added in a short course of winstrol not long after which would have just threw a wrench into your recovery process. As far a recovery no one can really say how long it would take as searching through the literature some recover fairly quick within a year where as many take longer 1-3 yrs and some never return to previous baseline TT levels. There is hope though as the most important thing to do is get in touch with someone knowledgeable and experienced in treating hormonal issues such as DEFY like others have recommended. A restart at your age would be the best option and if it is not successful in your case you may be looking at life long trt hopefully through a competent doctor! As far as supplements Dr. Saya is right when he stated that most do not work and if anything would provide a short term temporary boost. Two products I would recommend which may help libido temporarily to hold your over until you seek treatment are testo boost developed by the highly respected Dr. Mauro DiPasquale from Canada and Renew Male which Dr. Thomas Incledon from the US is associated with as they are two high quality products.

https://www.mauromd.com/det-articles-57-Boosting-Endogenous-Testosterone-Naturally-with-the-New-TestoBoost-version-IV.php

http://www.renewmale.com/how-renew-male-works/

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thanks, madman..Great papers. Here are the main tables:

anabolic testosterone side effect management.jpg
hcg fsh sperm studies.jpg
restoring sperm after anabolics.jpg

hpta pct anabolic stroid hypogonadism.jpg

Sources:

http://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(14)00140-X/fulltext

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854084/

Last edited: