How to stop testicles from shrinkage

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

j4ever

SMH, I cant really add anything new, so I guess I am just posting out of disbelief, that a doc would start a 20 year old on trt or anything else without a full panel of labs, and other diagnostics as well, live healthy, eat a good diet with plenty of healthy fats, workout, and see a GOOD doc, if you don't know what meds you took, get your records and find out.

Gamnc

Hello i will keep everything in short i am 20 i suffered from minor ed and went to doctor he started testosterone Treatment without anyblood check. My Muscles were good full grown beard mustache and Very big testicles. After taking testoviron 2 times and medicine for 1 month i felt changes i stopped.. My shruken testicles were developed over 6 months. Again i crashed Testicles started shrinking and reduced on size i get ultrasound yesterday it shows 4.2x3x2 right testis and 4x3x2 right testis
But they are still ultratight to my body and shrinking
My testosterone is near 300 LH 3.4 FSH 3.67
Please suggest something

My doctor prescribed Clomiphene Citrate, I take 25 mg a day. It returned my testicles back to normal and the low dose keep me from bottoming out at the end of a cycle. Once I was on it took several weeks before I saw a change in size, several months to return to normal size. I actually think the buffer at the end of the cycle makes it worth taking but am glad to see the boys back to normal also. Note I am not a medical person.

Gamnc

For how long you took clomiphene ?
And are you stable after stopping it ?

I have been on it a year, no problems with it. One note to be aware of is it increases your sperm count so if you are not wanting extra children take care. The rest of its history shows no other side effect. It was approved for women by FDA, and is off label for men.

Sammyz

I have been on it a year, no problems with it. One note to be aware of is it increases your sperm count so if you are not wanting extra children take care. The rest of its history shows no other side effect. It was approved for women by FDA, and is off label for men.

Have you stopped now ? And yet your balls and T stable ?

Gamnc

Have you stopped now ? And yet your balls and T stable ?

No I still take it. I am also on Testosterone pellets which I am switching to shots next week every 3.5 days as discussed on this site. Doctor agreed it was the best way to avoid swings. The boys are still normal size and I think will remain that way as long as I take the clomid. This is my view and I am not a medical person.

Sammyz

No I still take it. I am also on Testosterone pellets which I am switching to shots next week every 3.5 days as discussed on this site. Doctor agreed it was the best way to avoid swings. The boys are still normal size and I think will remain that way as long as I take the clomid. This is my view and I am not a medical person.

Thanks for the advice Gamnc sir

Sammyz

Guys anyone there ?
I made contact with that fool doctor and he said that the medcine he gave was 1000mg mixture of some Ayurvedic herbs containing steroid and high amount of metals.. Can it be Testicular toxicity ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me