How to stop testicles from shrinkage

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sammyz

Hello i will keep everything in short i am 20 i suffered from minor ed and went to doctor he started testosterone Treatment without anyblood check. My Muscles were good full grown beard mustache and Very big testicles. After taking testoviron 2 times and medicine for 1 month i felt changes i stopped.. My shruken testicles were developed over 6 months. Again i crashed Testicles started shrinking and reduced on size i get ultrasound yesterday it shows 4.2x3x2 right testis and 4x3x2 right testis
But they are still ultratight to my body and shrinking
My testosterone is near 300 LH 3.4 FSH 3.67
Please suggest something

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sammyz

Tommy thanks for reply.. Any idea why i crashed after 6 months recovery ?
Is it still possible i can revive me testicular size
And how much hcg ?

Vince

Super Moderator
You're only 20 years old and on TRT, with no labs? Please find a real doctor, this person is just going to destroy your health and make a lot money doing it.

Sammyz

Hello vince
I just Never seen his shit face again
I just want to recover
My semen quantity decreased alot
Please advice something

Since you mention " Testoviron" I´ll guess you are not from US. Maybe also the protocol you used was the " old shool" one one injection every third week of 250mg which is mega dose. Find a new doc and ask for complete lab work.
I´ve been on 500iu of HCG twice a week which is the upper end I´ll guess and my balls went back to almost pre TRT size.
But after some years they started to shrink again. So I´m also confused.
However as junior member and there are so much knowledge in the forum I believe that some with more knowledge than could shime in.

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

We're glad you joined Excelmale. You must find better medical care. As was noted above, at the age of 20 TRT should be a last, a very last, resort, undertaken only when other options have been shown to be fruitless. To initiate testosterone replacement in the absence of appropriate lab work is malpractice.

Where do you live and what are your options in regard to health care?

Sammyz

I definetly know that my Testosterone was very high before all this although my growth was very fast but i didnt knew about all this
I just want to stop this shrinkage
I am from india
Should i take clomid ?

CoastWatcher

I definetly know that my Testosterone was very high before all this although my growth was very fast but i didnt knew about all this
I just want to stop this shrinkage
I am from india
Should i take clomid ?

Hcg is is used to reverse testicular shrinkage, but you need to consult with a doctor who has experience in male andrology. Do you have access to better medical care than you have received so far?

Sammyz

I dont think so coast
I just ask you all that
Is there is any hope ?
I want to father a child
I want to Live happily as before guys

Sammyz

I dont know
What was that medicine
I took it for a month
That was a capsule by doctor itself i think
While testoviron in every 15 days for 2 times

CoastWatcher

I dont know
What was that medicine
I took it for a month
That was a capsule by doctor itself i think
While testoviron in every 15 days for 2 times

You are putting your health, your long-term health, at risk if you take a medication and you don't know what it is. Was it explained to you? I'm at a real loss.

Vince

Super Moderator
In all honesty, at age 27. You should just completely heal by a clean lifestyle. You need access to labs and a good doctor if you're going to do a restart. Don't try a restart by yourself.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me