Low Testosterone? Blood Test In

Buy Lab Tests Online

Trex90

hi.

i just got my blodtest back

totallt test 208 ng/dl or 7.2 nmol

free test 3.8

shbg 20

im not really shure what my free test is measured with if its ng/dl or nmol or what but this is what my test said,,,

my doctor said that i MAY have a testosterone decifient...but that my free test is within range and my shbg is low so he dont want to do anything.

can you say something about these number or do you need moore information ?

i also have lost alot of hair and its getting thinner and thinner . even though i have low test.....if i have low test dont i have low dht then ?

i feel like shit, and my life have never been the same since my last cycle.....its 5 years ago...the weird thing is...i took bloodtest a year after my last cycle...and my totall test was 3 nmol.......some blodtest show 4 and 6 nmol and this last one shows 7.2.......the blodtest with highest totall test level was 8.2 and it hasnt been over this ...im 26 years old is this normal ?

i figured that even though i dindt use pct after last cycle my test would get back to normal ...but it never did.....

also can it be a thyroid issue ? since im loosing my hair and my eyebrows are thinning? are low testosterone and thyroid connected ? a doctor said i had subclinical thyroid....but all the other blodtest was fine

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with ERO, search for a real TRT doctor. So many doctors may have good intentions but have no idea how to treat hypogonadism. If you post your area maybe someone can help you find good TRT doctor. Start a new thread " looking for a good TRT doctor in this area".

CoastWatcher

As ERO noted, you need to have a more through workup than you presented to us. Last month, didn't we provide you with the names of physicians in Europe, but outside your country, who might be able to provide you with some direction? I seem to recall that you were frustrated by the lack of medical care where you live.

Trex90

im going through the process now but it takes a lot of ucking time . in my country no doctors have any clue about testosterone. im getting full thyroid panel test today. to check out if thyroid is ok. but i have some concern that is not since thyroid s-tsh is a little bit elevated and all my symptoms are the same as low test and low thyroid function

Trex90

i just got the result of my thyroid ...here it is

S-TSH:4.00

S-FT4:20.9

S-Thy.perox.antis.:12 (antibodies) or whatever it is

S-FT3, free T3:4.3

and some other stuff

B-Hemoglobin:15.6

B-Leukocytter:6.2

S-Ferritin:190

S-Kreatinin:97

GFR:92