Bananas vs oats

Buy Lab Tests Online
My normal breakfast is steel oats with a few egg whites, a few whole eggs, and a few prunes. I do 1/2 cup oats steel oats. It's approximately 60 carbs from oats. Has anyone replaced the oats for a few bananas. I've been doing oats for ten years almost daily and want to change it up but not sure if switching to 2 bananas might be too much fructose? My carbs don't exceed 200 even on high carb days and on my low carb days (non lifting days) they are a little under 100 grams.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I would just stick to the complex carbs ( starch ) mainly slow burning as bananas are loaded with simple carbs which will raise insulin quickly. Maybe try quinoa, barley, beans/lentils, whole grain rye bread, all bran cereal, yams or even try new potatoes ( red or white skinned ) as they are medium gi or the new charisma potato which is the lowest gi of all types of potatoes. All of these carbs I mentioned will keep your energy levels more stable and longer lasting. Prunes are also high in sugars. I would basically keep a majority of the minimal carbs you are taking in daily to complex-low gi starches to get the most bang but if you find you tolerate carbs well than go nuts and mix it up. Mind you I consume 500 grams carbs daily!

madman

Super Moderator
carisma_2_0x260.png

Low gi hash browns?

Re-Ride

I second madman's suggestions. Try the steel oats with other grains, fresh ground flax, organic green apple, organic local walnuts. German whole rye bread, the dense stuff that comes in a brick is great pan toasted.

j4ever

good suggestions, I would not trade off for a few bananas, what are you calling a few? 4? don't know how closely you are tracking your macros but as long as it fits you can eat, such as just because it breakfast you don't need to just eat breakfast food, generally speaking I have 1/2cup oats, throw in a few dashes of cinnamon and about a tbls of chocolate protein for flavor, I also add 1/2 cup blueberries, 2 whole eggs and 1 cup egg whites,on days I don't have oats I eat 1 or 2 pieces of Ezekiel bread, when I am really low carbing I will often have a couple of whole eggs with 6oz pan seared salmon.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me