Low Dopamine and Testosterone Effect

Buy Lab Tests Online

Smetry

Thanks for taking the time reading my post , I have an important question and couldn't find the answer by searching , ( Can Dopamine level in the brain if its low affect your feeling of TRT treatment ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
There are a number of us that are exploring Dopamine and other neurotransmitters and supplementing accordingly with things like Tyrosine, for one.

Smetry

The article on peaktestosterone.com was very helpful for sure but still have same question What the Situation If dopamine is low and iam on TRT is that can make me feel no benefits at all from TRT ? cause i am already on TRT injection for over 70 days and literally feel nothing

The article on peaktestosterone.com was very helpful for sure but still have same question What the Situation If dopamine is low and iam on TRT is that can make me feel no benefits at all from TRT ? cause i am already on TRT injection for over 70 days and literally feel nothing

You're going to have to post labs then.

Smetry

i did before but hadn't SHBG , E2 sensitive so i did the blood drown last week and still waiting for the result , Does dopamine levels have a test ?

Smetry

My protocol for first 6 weeks 1ml T Cyp 200mg once a week + HCG 500IU twice a week + AI 0.3 mg twice a week then since i felt nothing , I changed protocol myself due to some reading to 0.5ml T Cyp and same as HCG and No AI in case thats affecting the feeling .

Test taken 2 days before following injection but the new test which iam still waiting is same day as injection but before the injection .
yes was fasting
that's not the right E2 iam waiting for the sensitive E2 and SHBG

My protocol for first 6 weeks 1ml T Cyp 200mg once a week + HCG 500IU twice a week + AI 0.3 mg twice a week then since i felt nothing , I changed protocol myself due to some reading to 0.5ml T Cyp and same as HCG and No AI in case thats affecting the feeling .

Test taken 2 days before following injection but the new test which iam still waiting is same day as injection but before the injection .
yes was fasting
that's not the right E2 iam waiting for the sensitive E2 and SHBG

It seems like you've done some reading and adjusted your protocol and testing methods, fire example you're testing trough now instead of 2 days before so that's good.

How long have you been on your new protocol for, before getting tests done?

I assume you've moved to 100mg E3.5D, 500IU hCG and not taking AI, correct?

Smetry

no 100mg every week instead of 200mg and no AI with HCG 500iu twice a week , That's my second week on this protocol and still feel nothing

no 100mg every week instead of 200mg and no AI with HCG 500iu twice a week , That's my second week on this protocol and still feel nothing

Couple of things.

1. Testosterone and E2 take time to work. 2 weeks is nothing. It took me 2 months to notice anything and that's with perfect levels.

2. The benefits are subtle. You will not notice changes day to day or even week to week. Give it minimum 6 weeks. 8 weeks is best.

3. 100mg may be too low for you, and that's why we get labs at 6 weeks. Don't panic and increase the dose, because it may be perfect for you.

4. E2 takes time to regenerate.

5. You may honestly not notice anything yourself. People around you will notice first.

You'll be fine man, you need patience and consistency to win it in this game.

Smetry

i meant all ppl on different forums saying about taking testosterone regardless its TRT or cycling its a great feeling lol sorry just wanna feel that after suffering for a years

i meant all ppl on different forums saying about taking testosterone regardless its TRT or cycling its a great feeling lol sorry just wanna feel that after suffering for a years

Read what I wrote. It's all true.

Rome wasn't built in a day. I was in exactly your position not too long ago, even called my doc's office after pulling bloods because I was angry nothing was happening at 5 weeks. 5 weeks later I'm having my follow up and it's all good! He was impressed with my improvement!

TransitPoloce

@Smetry I don't see what you're expecting to feel from TRT?

Increased Mood?
Increased Confidence?
Less indecision?
Physical strength?

Personally I did notice some physical side effects very quickly with TRT- eg strength increased, better erection quality.

The mental changes I think are very subtle and take time like JohnDoe said. After 3 months I can't attribute any specific mental feeling directly to TRT.

But the changes I've made to my habits since beginning TRT to improve my health like exercising more regularly, eating better, monitoring other health markers have put me in a much better mental state with a more positive outlook, and improved my overall confidence.

I think a lot of these things become self reinforcing - TRT might just have given me some motivation, I'm not sure.

I'm sure low dopamine levels won't leave you feeling well, TRT or not. But I think worrying about it is pointless as you can't measure it. Focus on the variables you can change and give it some time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me