My labs on 4 pumps of Androgel and 500iu's of hCG EOD

Buy Lab Tests Online

Henry

Hi,
I just had labs done and I'm posting them up. I wasn't expecting to see over 1300 in total T, especially since I've been on Androgel since 2014 and it's been around 600-800. All I changed was my hCG. I was doing 120iu's a day and I switched to 500 eod.

IMG_0535.JPGIMG_0536.jpg

I don't have it here but the estrodial was 34.8 (ref 7.6-42.6) back in August of 2016, but that was the non-sensitive one. The insurance won't pay for the sensitive assay.

I feel fine on this but being above range kind of worries me. My last test on April of 2016 was close at 1045 total and 24.6 free. That was also 4 pumps of Androgel but the difference there was I was taking 350iu's of hCG EOD.

So to recap, HCG at 125iu's a day, 600-800 total test. HCG at 350iu's every other day, 1045 total test. HCG at 500iu's every other day, 1339 total test. The crazy thing.....I don't even feel the difference from 600 - 1300. If I didn't see the labs myself, I would not have thought anything changed.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Have your hematocrit, hemoglobin, and your RBC values stayed steady? Or are they climbing?

As for the estradiol level, it's important to monitor with the sensitive test at least annually. You can get it yourself for under $50 at Discountedlabs.com.

That's a lot of HCG, shocking that you went to over 1300. Typical HCG use around here doesn't exceed 500iu twice, maybe even three times per week on the very high end.

Henry

I went to EOD after seeing Dr. Saya's thread on HCG last year. The HCT, HGB have always stayed the same, even when I had low t. I was kind of hoping for a little increase to help with my endurance (it really sucks), but they've stayed the same. I still get tired easily and still take afternoon naps.

I'll get the sensitive test and see where I lay with that.

thank you

Henry

My MCH and MCHC has gotten better. For as long as I can remember, those have always been out of range and now, they are in range.

Cooper

Henry - I know this is not really related but see so few gel users on these forums. Have to had any concerns around transferring to spouse, children, pets....? Do you do anything special to address it?

Henry

Henry - I know this is not really related but see so few gel users on these forums. Have to had any concerns around transferring to spouse, children, pets....? Do you do anything special to address it?

Hi,
I don't do anything special. I've always showered before bed so it's nothing new for me. I also don't walk around without a shirt off. I've been on it for 3 years now and don't a have a problem with it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me