Starting Trimix - A Worried Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gamnc

I go in two days to get my first prescription for Trimix, and my first injection in the Dr. office. Do they normally keep you for the full time of the erection or can you put on a trench coat and go home. As hyper as I am 4 hours sitting still with an erection would kill me.
All my past ED drugs have been pills, and I have tried them all. I read you should be off them for a few days before you get an injection and to start low and work up. I am OK with this and pill free for a while. Slow is much better than going to the ER. Nerves a bit on edge, or might be excitement LOL. Anything you can tell me would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Relax man!

You're doing it right to see an ED Physician first.

They will ask you a number of critical questions about your health, drugs you take, lifestyle and of course erection quality. These are very important to determine strength and dosages.

Once the Doc has a good read on you he will show you how to do a test shot in the office. This test shot will be in an amount that will keep you erect for about an hour. They will want to see how you respond to the strength of the formula and hardness.

If all goes well, and it almost always does; they will give you medication that will reduce your erection in the office quickly.

You will then get a prescription for your Trimix along with dosages, literature on how to manage Priapism and usually a 24-hour hotline in case of emergencies...if you're going to a good ED Doc.

It all takes less then 45 minutes and from there your sex life will change in ways you never imagined:)

DaveK22

I would suggest verifying the med strength & proposed dosage. There was a recent post where a guy trusted the doc & ended up in the ER. Point being...some Docs are guessing or uniformed. Not trying to scare you but be your own advocate.

I would use Empower's two strenghts for a reference to your doc's formula. For me, Super Trimix (double strenght) would result in a ~2 hr erection with only .03 ml. My prescribing doc called for .10ml! Thank god I did my dd & started with half that...which was still too much. If they give you something to "bring it down" in the office, then you don't really know what the true duration is.

If it was me, I would go low & titrate up very slowly. But knowing the formula strength is part of that process.

Good luck!

trimix.jpg

Leesto

Good luck! I am a recent trimix converr and I found the experience to be far less difficult than you might imagine. This is routine for the practitioners and they make you feel comfortable. Pay attention and learn as much as you can while you have an expert to guide you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Have some real Sudafed (behind the counter) ready in case. Some doctors are also prescribing this to inject if your penis is hard for over 3-4 hours.
https://www.empowerpharmacy.com/drugs/phenylephrine-hcl-injection.html

Have your wife, girlfriend (or boyfriend) ready when you leave the office so that you can put that erection to good use.

Wear a large sweater and place your penis upwards towards your belly button when you leave the office so that you do not show a tent to everyone. :)

Gamnc

The large sweater is a good idea, better than a trench coat. I have read about the shot to bring it down. Do most guys keep this on hand?
I told the wife it might last hours, and her response was what was she suppose to do with that. It shows on pills we just have not had enough sex.
The Sudafed is a given, I also heard Benadryl helps. any thing to that if so I will get a supply of it also.

Gamnc

Today was my Trimix day, went well. He said I should stay under .2 ml, told me to get the phenylephrine tablets and if erect longer than two hours take three. If over 3 hours call him. his mix was 75/2.5/25. I filled it and picked up the Phenylephrine. We also discussed the Testopel. He thinks the shots would work for me and once or twice a week is good. He wants me to start at .5ml/week. We discussed both Trimix and Testopel for almost and hour. I than put on my sweater and headed home.

Last edited:

DaveK22

Glad it went well!

Just curious...that formulation seems very strong...especially the dose of papaverine (75) but I'm no expert either. Did the doc say what ml the shot was? Saying "stay under .2 ml" is a little vague & seems wicked high to me. How long did it last?

Like I previously stated, I have Super Trimix (papaverine of 30) & .03 ml gives a 2-3 hr erection. JUST BE CAREFUL :)

akrocket

Relax man!

You're doing it right to see an ED Physician first.

They will ask you a number of critical questions about your health, drugs you take, lifestyle and of course erection quality. These are very important to determine strength and dosages.

Once the Doc has a good read on you he will show you how to do a test shot in the office. This test shot will be in an amount that will keep you erect for about an hour. They will want to see how you respond to the strength of the formula and hardness.

If all goes well, and it almost always does; they will give you medication that will reduce your erection in the office quickly.

You will then get a prescription for your Trimix along with dosages, literature on how to manage Priapism and usually a 24-hour hotline in case of emergencies...if you're going to a good ED Doc.

It all takes less then 45 minutes and from there your sex life will change in ways you never imagined:)

Gene you take you nitric oxide stack and still take the tri mix right and never any problems

Gamnc

2nd dose test

I would not take any nitric oxide or Ed drugs with Trimix. You do not need to risk priapism.

I am not up to date on Nitric Oxide, and avoid ED drugs with Trimix as my Doctor stressed. I tried the 2nd round this AM. First time was .03cc this time was .06 cc. This round worked as better than the first time. Erection was solid for 25 mins. After ejaculation if started a slow relaxation for another 15 min than was back to normal. Next time I think I will do .1cc. I want over an hour to play.

edbinokc

Gamnc, Trimix is a godsend. My history is this: I'm a 57 year old who had a cancerous prostate removal 2 years ago and I can now get some normal erections with some effort but these are never used with lovemaking. Trimix has transformed me from a dud in the bedroom to a stud. My mixture is prostaglandin 10 mcg/ml, Papaverine 30mg/ml and Phentolamine 0.2 mg/mi in a 5 ml sterile solution. I use 0.17 ml per injection and they generally last 1.5 to 2 hours.
Support and understanding from your lover is paramount to success. Although it may seem a bit frustrating at first it is best to find the correct working dose before you use your erection for sex. Find what works best for you by trial and test then curl her toes from the passion you can deliver. Trust me you will deliver.
I think I found this information about how to make the injection not interfere with the foreplay here on Excelmale . My solution is stored frozen and thawing 5 ml can take up to 15 minutes so what I do is make 3 to 4 syringes with the working dosage that I want to use for sex and refreeze them with the primary prescription. Keep everything sterile and you won't have to think about contamination of the prescription or the aliquots. When my wife and I are ready for some action (which usually starts with a comment like) Hey I'm gonna go take a shower, do you want to do something? Or she may say would you to do something? All I have to do is thaw 1 syringe of my working dosage and it will be ready as soon as I get out of the shower. I give myself the injection and in 5 minutes max it is ready for anything and for as long as she wants even after orgasam. I hope this helps and keep us posted on your success!

DaveK22

My solution is stored frozen and thawing 5 ml can take up to 15 minutes so what I do is make 3 to 4 syringes with the working dosage that I want to use for sex and refreeze them with the primary prescription.

This is what I do also ^^^. The frozen syringes take less than 5 min to thaw. Or if in a hurry, wrap your hand around the syringe to help de-thaw even faster (doubt that is really necessary though). No idea if this matters but you'd also be thawing & re-freezing the main vial 3-4 times less over time too.

edbinokc

Gamnc. Another point is that I usually test the Trimix each time I get a refill to verify the strength. I want to see that my dose will stay the same. Mine is compounded at a local pharmacy and they are dealing with very small weights and measures. It's not that I don't trust them but we all know that people are human and mistakes do happen. I don't want any surprises with the new solution but it almost always works the same with the same dose. I've been using the 0.15 to 0.18 ml dose for about a year and a half. Finally, before filling the syringes and making my aliquots I wash my hands and wipe the top of the vial with an alcohol swab. Let it dry then fill my syringes. If the needle on the syringe contacts anything that I feel isn't clean I discard the syringe. I think that all syringe needles come with a cap so when you fill it just make sure you don't touch anything with the needle until you can cap it or inject it. Have fun!

Leesto

Gamnc. Another point is that I usually test the Trimix each time I get a refill to verify the strength. I want to see that my dose will stay the same. Mine is compounded at a local pharmacy and they are dealing with very small weights and measures. It's not that I don't trust them but we all know that people are human and mistakes do happen. I don't want any surprises with the new solution but it almost always works the same with the same dose. I've been using the 0.15 to 0.18 ml dose for about a year and a half. Finally, before filling the syringes and making my aliquots I wash my hands and wipe the top of the vial with an alcohol swab. Let it dry then fill my syringes. If the needle on the syringe contacts anything that I feel isn't clean I discard the syringe. I think that all syringe needles come with a cap so when you fill it just make sure you don't touch anything with the needle until you can cap it or inject it. Have fun!

Some men have told me they don't store their trimix properly or they keep it a long time and it loses some potency. They keep using it but adjust their dosage to compensate. Then when they get a fresh vial they must remember to go back to the original dosage. One experienced a priapism because he forgot to make that adjustment.

I think I will just be diligent about storage and shelf life. I understand the desire to save money, but a few dollars are not worth the risk in my opinion. Plus I'm sure one emergency room bill for a priapism would quickly wipe out any savings.

edbinokc

Exactly right Leesto. I think about that and having the vial get a microbial growth started. I think most of the liquid is ethanol and sterile water but as you said saving some money is not worth the risk.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me