Calcium Score - Too High and Worried About TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

MIKEMIKE

I'm 44 years old and have been bodybuilding for 20 years. I've have used low to moderate dosages of nandrolones and testosterones for about 18 years off and on, mostly on. I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea and I'm currently treating it. Also, I have had some episodes of Atrial Fibrillation in the past that have corrected themselves without medication.

Just had full blood work done and my hdl was 42, my LDL was 79, and my triglycerides were 133. Total cholesterol was 148. My hematocrit was 43.7. My A1C was borderline pre-diabetic at 5.7%. My test level was 245 and estradiol was 26. I'm not obese but I have a few extra pounds. I have controlled high blood pressure. Taking Losartan. My concern is that I did a Coronary Calcium test and got a 27 score. That is considered high for my age. From your research and findings, would starting trt put me at further risk or progress my calcium score? I have been off trt dosages for 4 months and have low libido and low energy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Please can and post those labs, it will generate much more discussion. I think this is the first time I've seen something Calcium brought up.

MIKEMIKE

It's been years since I've used nandrolones so I'm thinking that abnormal calcium score was from that. I'm hoping trt wont make things worse.

MIKEMIKE

Should any Calcium Score of more than 0 be of concern if doing trt?

A calcium score of 27 is great. Mine is 95

I'm only 44. Cardiologists made me think I was going to kick the bucket soon. I think I have that score because of the nandrolones I used for several years. Has anyone noticed short term memory affected when off trt?

ERO

Yes, "brain fog" is a common reason why guys get tested, find out they have Low T and get on TRT so with you going off cold turkey, memory issues are not surprising.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me