TRT for 3 years, little improvement.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
I know that is likely an option I will have to look in to. My concern is the cost. As of now my insurance company covers everything except for HCG. I guess that doesn't matter much though, if I don't feel any different.
Give them a try for one year, post about your experience. If you're not happy or you feel you're not getting your money's worth . Tell us and move on to a doctor your insurance covers.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I know that is likely an option I will have to look in to. My concern is the cost. As of now my insurance company covers everything except for HCG. I guess that doesn't matter much though, if I don't feel any different.
It is a cold truth: few of our members receive the care they deserve through doctors who accept insurance. Certainly, some do. There are capable doctors specializing in androgen managment who participate in various insurance plans, but they are very hard to find. The costs associated with Defy or Prime Body may not be as expensive as you think. Call them and ask them blunt questions, they won't dodge.

You deserve better care than you are receiving.

Last edited:

greg76

You definitely need a new doctor.

Are you working out at all? TRT isn't magic, you need to put in some effort to yield full benefits from it. Think of it as a performance enhancer and life optimizer, not an end in itself.

How's your diet, are you doing resistance work and cardio? 100 mg of test cyp injected weekly will do miracles, but only if you put in the effort. Most of the guys here who are satisfied with TRT have something in common-they are working at it, and working it hard.

Get a new doctor and start over, but do it right. Work out.

No, I am not working out at all and my diet isn't great either. I still expected to feel some difference from the T though. I don't want to make a bunch of excuses, but I have no energy. I work 2nd shift, 3pm-2am, in a machine shop. I also have 2 young kids and am putting my girlfriend through college. I feel tired most of the time and have been unable to motivate myself. I agree that I need to exercise though.

CSI007

I pay for everything out of pocket. I no longer have insurance but when I did I still paid out of pocket. Your health and well being are worth more then the dollars in your pocket. TRT, labs etc won't bankrupt you I can attest to that and it will open up options for you with regards to Doctors.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me