Vit A/beta carotene supplementation help

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca Bonetti

if there is a Vitamin I understood I do not need to supplement with is Vit A/beta carotene, from my reading we do get plenty from diet and researches prove that unless illness or deficiency supplementing with it can be actually harmful long term so I decide I don't want that anymore....too bad everybody adds Vit A in their multi formula and unless I don't go the route of buying a b-complex plus, zinc,copper, iodine I'll have to get the A from it, I also like to get some C a bit of E and the other trace minerals

so my question is:

the two multi I'm looking at contain what they call natural betacarotene one and another betacarotene acetate, both 5000IU, from the research I read it is beneficial to get plenty of betacarotene but from veggie/fruits, cause we know the body will turn that into A as it needs to, the rest will be discarded, but what about with the synthetic betecarotene found in supplement form? will it go to the same process? reading tons of data got me confused about this and I couldn't really find something regarding this neither

here the two multi I'm considering

https://www.amazon.com/Douglas-Labo...483927756&sr=8-1&keywords=douglas+lab+2+a+day

this one suggested by Vince, price quality it is very good

http://www.lifeextension.com/Vitamins-Supplements/item02114/Two-Per-Day-Capsules

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gianluca Bonetti

Hey Vince! yes absolutely, the benefit of betecarotene are mostly from the fruits and vegetable, study on betacarotene supplementation show no benefits or harm actually, not sure why it is always included in a multivitamin

I read this a while back, I thought I would post it here.
Vitamin A found in pumpkins is essential for eye health and can fight infections.
Beta-carotene is great for your skin and may help prevent cancer.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/21/health/health-benefits-of-pumpkin/index.html
maybe we can get our vitamin A from pumpkin pie :)

Gianluca Bonetti

so I don't quiet understand, if we all know supplementing Vit A is a bit controversial, why all multivitamin contain it....I should make my own line of multivitamin! ;)

I agree with you about vitamin A. I know you must have good levels of vit D for A to be beneficial.

Gianluca I think if you take the life extension two per you should be fine. I think I'm gonna try it and take one daily instead of two. Even taking one daily you still get over 100 of the value of almost all vitamins and minerals.

Gianluca Bonetti

I have been using it now for about 10 days and I actually like it, very goof price for the quality, still I do not like the idea of getting Vit A as I personally consider useless supplementing with it, unless medical condition or deficiencies, watch this multivitamin does not contain copper, taking Zinc with out copper may cause to excrete the last one, I added 2mg of copper along with that

Gianluca I think if you take the life extension two per you should be fine. I think I'm gonna try it and take one daily instead of two. Even taking one daily you still get over 100 of the value of almost all vitamins and minerals.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me