What is next?

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

So here's what I did. I am trying to follow the doctor's orders. However I am doing it cautiously. He instructed me to add the AI back in on Tuesday. I did that. However instead of .25 I went with .125. This is not an exact dosage but I did cut the quarter in half and it appeared to be an even split. My doctor also instructed me to take 350 IU of HCG every other day. I am not comfortable with that high of a dosage. (Based on how it makes me feel that day.) I have been doing 200 IU every other day. And 50 mg of test cypionate every other day. I had a great run of 8 days. Nothing to high nothing too low.

I added the .125 of anastrozole on Tuesday. I got that same euphoric feeling starting out in the morning and even throughout the day. However that evening I was physically exerting myself loading up boxes into a van and did not like the way I was feeling at all. Felt some panic type attacks did not sleep well that night. The next day I went to work again I felt OK but I was not craving any kind of carbohydrate whatsoever. I felt like I couldn't eat it. So I just ate tuna spinach flaxseed oil apple cider vinegar bell peppers onions followed with tri-tip cauliflower and cabbage.

This morning I woke up felt OK but not great. I could tell I was extremely exhausted. Obviously from the long hours of work and the lack of carbohydrates. And possibly most likely anastrozole hangover. I ate about 10 o'clock took a magnesium supplement, and my 50 mg of testosterone cypionate, and I went into a full-blown panic attack.

I went to the ER to be safe. They did a chest x-ray, blood work, EKG. The blood work and x-ray came back negative. Which is a good thing. They did say there was an abnormal rhythm on my EKG. He did add that this could've been just due to the placement of the patches. They ran a second blood test to be sure and found absolutely no elevation in cardiac enzymes. I'm scheduled for a stress test tomorrow.

I ate a pizza and drank one beer and feel like a new man. I'm relaxed no more chest pounding or high anxiety thinking.

I am thoroughly convinced that anastrozole not only lowers estrogen at extreme levels, but that certain individuals may have an allergic reaction to it. I do not believe that my body is meant to except any of that type of drug. It plays tricks of my mind telling me not to eat carbohydrates even though I'm exerting myself strenuously.

I took steroids for four years in the 1990s, and never ever dealt with any type of high estrogen symptoms. I did it that time wish I had something to turn my testicles back on, but I cannot recall ever experiencing any high estrogen level symptoms.

If I ever take another AI again please shoot me.

Im sorry you dealt with all you describe, and glad nothing more serious was at play. I, again, raise the question of the care you're receiving. Please consider finding another doctor - the practice you currently are consulting is consistently putting your health at risk.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Worried

I am five days removed from an eighth of a pill of The AI. I am feeling good. Sleeping good at night. I have energy, panic attacks are gone. I feel normal. However, I am starting to get a puffy chest, nipples. My wife confirms, it is not just in my head. And I feel fatter than usual. I must be swinging back up on the estrogen. Or not. What could be causing this so quickly after having low estrogen?

CoastWatcher

I am five days removed from an eighth of a pill of The AI. I am feeling good. Sleeping good at night. I have energy, panic attacks are gone. I feel normal. However, I am starting to get a puffy chest, nipples. My wife confirms, it is not just in my head. And I feel fatter than usual. I must be swinging back up on the estrogen. Or not. What could be causing this so quickly after having low estrogen?

Nipple involvement/sensitivity/enlargement is typical while on androgen therapy. Serum levels are in flux, just as they were during puberty - many of us experienced it (I still notice it every so often). It is NOT an indication of elevated estradiol. The only way to know if your e2 is elevated is if the sensitive lab test shows it as being elevated. Symptoms should guide you toward a test, but never make a protocol change of any sort on the basis of how you feel.

CoastWatcher

Okay... how then do you treat this? What can I do to control this?

It is typically transient. As I noted, my chest/nipples will occasionally itch, enlarge, and then settle down (after two and one-half years on TRT). If you grow anxious, self-test your estradiol/sensitive through discountedlabs.com. Should your estradiol start climbing, you'll be able to intervene.

Vince

Super Moderator
I know how different we all are, but I do wonder why after over 2 years of TRT I never had any nipple sensitivity. I wonder if that's how it is for most men on TRT.

I know how different we all are, but I do wonder why after over 2 years of TRT I never had any nipple sensitivity. I wonder if that's how it is for most men on TRT.

I had a week of nipple sensitivity, it was week 4-5 of TRT, and it felt like my shirt kept rubbing my nipples. They'd itch in a weird way.

Then it was gone. I only get bothered by my nipples when I read too many anxious gyno posts online ;)

Worried

Looking for a little guidance this morning. I have been dealing with dry mouth panic attacks for about five days now. I'm scheduled to take my testosterone and hCG today. I am afraid that they may somehow exasperate what is happening here. On the other Hand maybe it is exactly what I need. I believe that I am still suffering from low E2. I took another sensitive e2 test on Thursday and will know the results on Monday. In the meantime I have dry mouth, numb hands when I lay down. Heart starts to race when I lay down. Seems like I start or forget to breathe when I lay down. I took a larizopm last night and it helped, but woke up wide awake this morning and can't get back to sleep again. Tried another larizopm but it did not phase me. I know I need more rest because I have not slept well the past 5 nights. I took my hcg and test three days ago and it seemed to exasperat the issue.

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

Looking for a little guidance this morning. I have been dealing with dry mouth panic attacks for about five days now. I'm scheduled to take my testosterone and hCG today. I am afraid that they may somehow exasperate what is happening here. On the other Hand maybe it is exactly what I need. I believe that I am still suffering from low E2. I took another sensitive e2 test on Thursday and will know the results on Monday. In the meantime I have dry mouth, numb hands when I lay down. Heart starts to race when I lay down. Seems like I start or forget to breathe when I lay down. I took a larizopm last night and it helped, but woke up wide awake this morning and can't get back to sleep again. Tried another larizopm but it did not phase me. I know I need more rest because I have not slept well the past 5 nights.

All we KNOW is that you're dealing with is anxiety. Pending your lab results, we don't KNOW where your estradiol sits - it's a guess. Consider this, however: you BELIEVE you may have low e2...how will skipping a dose of testosterone and HCG help you deal with low estradiol? If it is low e2, testosterone is what you need to raise estradiol. Missing a dose will do nothing other than prolong your battle with tanked estradiol (which tests will confirm/refute).

Consistency on a TRT protocol is the only way to eventually achieve your goal.

Worried

That was my feeling. I just wanted someone to confirm what I thought would be the right thing to do. I'm very thankful that you respond as quickly as you do.

Worried

OK. I stopped everything nearly a month ago. I was hoping that I would return where I was pre TRT. That of course did not happen. I am scheduled with a very competent reputable doctor. He has ran labs. I am very low on my sensitive estradiol. I do not want to toy with anything until I am able to meet with him. However I would like to alleviate some of the symptoms I am suffering from. Major fatigue, anxiety, Brain fog, throbbing, poor sleep. I do have some weapons in my arsenal.

I will post my labs momentarily.

Worried

Latest Labs

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• IMG_3626.jpg
    IMG_3626.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3627.jpg
    IMG_3627.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_3629.jpg
    IMG_3629.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_3630.jpg
    IMG_3630.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_3632.jpg
    IMG_3632.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 137

CoastWatcher

Let me know what you think.

I can certainly understand that you feel miserable, as much from the basement-level estradiol as from your low testosterone. Clearly, a well-designed TRT protocol could help you not only raise your testosterone, but in doing so, bring your estradiol to a healthy level. What you are dealing with, as outlined in the earlier post, are all pretty common - and unpleasant - symptoms associated with hypogonadism, particularly when low e2 values are present.

Im sure you noticed it, but your lipid profile is skewing significantly, as well.

When do you meet with your doctor?

With restarting TRT divest yourself of all this start/stop approach that you've taken up til now or you will fail again. If feeling anxious is bothersome enough to affect your HRT compliance I would try and deal with those issues first. I don't want to read into your s/n...ha!

Your Thyroid needs a few more tests a 2.77 is worth some more digging it's not real good but not that bad either but it's indicative to the start of a problem there.

Worried

I can certainly understand that you feel miserable, as much from the basement-level estradiol as from your low testosterone. Clearly, a well-designed TRT protocol could help you not only raise your testosterone, but in doing so, bring your estradiol to a healthy level. What you are dealing with, as outlined in the earlier post, are all pretty common - and unpleasant - symptoms associated with hypogonadism, particularly when low e2 values are present.

Im sure you noticed it, but your lipid profile is skewing significantly, as well.

Saturday, March 25 at 6 AM

Worried

I took these labs to my GP and as you would imagine he saw nothing of concern. In regaurds to the lipid panel, he said to "diet and exercise", but I do not fall in the guidelines for a statin. How do you think the TRT doctor will address it? The same?

Thank You for your input. The fact that you guys listen and respond is a big help. Family and friends want to help, but it's hard for them to understand.

Worried

With restarting TRT divest yourself of all this start/stop approach that you've taken up til now or you will fail again. If feeling anxious is bothersome enough to affect your HRT compliance I would try and deal with those issues first. I don't want to read into your s/n...ha!

Your Thyroid needs a few more tests a 2.77 is worth some more digging it's not real good but not that bad either but it's indicative to the start of a problem there.

My thyroid is way down from my original blood work in december 4.53 Range .45-4.5 . Better or worse? How is my HIGH DHEA Sulfate related to that?

The reason I quit, is not because it was all bad, but I could not shake this throbing on my left side below my rib cage.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me