Help on creating my multivitamin

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca Bonetti

After reading all the research on examine.com and consumerlab.com on vitamins/minerals I made a personal understanding that the vitamins mineral worth to supplement with are C,D B complex Zinc/Copper, calcium/magnesium, iodine. Unfortunately I can't find a multi that has the formulation I want especially without Vit A that seems to be worthless/harmful to supplement with. So I'm thinking to combine a B-complex in the activated form with a multi mineral supplement I found what I believe a great B-complex right here
https://www.amazon.com/Jigsaw-Healt...83823479&sr=8-3&keywords=activated+b+vitamins

but I need help on minerals complex,

What do you guys think? just go with a multi to avoid the hassle?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
The problem that I encountered with multis is the dosing seemed either pretty low in some and astronomical in others. I was using something "Animal Pak" that I did like but it's a pack of...~10 different pills you take at a time which is...meh. It's a lot to choke down every day.

Vince

Super Moderator
I like LEF's Two-Per-Day It looks like an outstanding product in terms of formulation and economy. It's easily the first one I've seen that didn't have at least one run-away-screaming ingredient.
It does contain vitamin A :(

Gianluca Bonetti

I like LEF's Two-Per-Day It looks like an outstanding product in terms of formulation and economy. It's easily the first one I've seen that didn't have at least one run-away-screaming ingredient.
It does contain vitamin A :(

thank you Vince! it does look pretty good actually, lots of Bs and b6, folate b12 are in the active form that is a good deal for sure, copper is missing though, I was looking at this one as a multi but Life ext is the deal btw them for sure, medical studies prove that supplementing with A it is not neccesary and more prone to do harm, unless deficency or illiness causing so, so I don't get why everybody includes it,

https://www.amazon.com/Douglas-Labo...483927756&sr=8-1&keywords=douglas+lab+2+a+day

Sean Mosher

Like Vince, I also use LifeExtensions 2 a day and really like it.
After recent nutrient deficiency testing, I also supplement with B Vitamins and Vitamin D since I happen to be fairly deficient in those.

Gianluca Bonetti

thank you guys, wow on top of the multi you need supplemental b's? the lif ext 2 a day has plenty of b's, I really have to make up my mind about Vit A in supplement , all of my reading show just a good use of supplement when there is deficiency, harm on long use, high level of beta-carotene has many benefits when ingested from food, although they say it is ok ingesting supplement of the last one cause the body would just convert it what it needs to make A? I'm a bit confused about this topic do you guys have any deeper info about the use of Beta carotene in supplement?

thank you

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching