Shorter wait for consult, defy or prime body?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with CW, you can call them. You have to wait a couple more weeks if you want Dr Saya, Defy does have other types of professionals to talk to. I use Jill RN.

Last edited:
New patients have to see myself or my PA for initial consult. We are currently working on approximately a 3-4 week wait for initial consults (once chart and all requirements are complete). My PA is doing very well and ramping up gradually to a full patient load. I have a new physician coming onboard and he will begin training under me next week as well, once appropriately trained - likely 6-8 weeks- he will also help cut down the current wait times. I'm sure PrimeBody likely has shorter waits depending on the location. Sometimes good things are worth waiting for ;-)

Best of luck!

New patients have to see myself or my PA for initial consult. We are currently working on approximately a 3-4 week wait for initial consults (once chart and all requirements are complete). My PA is doing very well and ramping up gradually to a full patient load. I have a new physician coming onboard and he will begin training under me next week as well, once appropriately trained - likely 6-8 weeks- he will also help cut down the current wait times. I'm sure PrimeBody likely has shorter waits depending on the location. Sometimes good things are worth waiting for ;-)

Best of luck!

Dr Something that would help is to let poeple make their appts perhaps at the time they get their lab orders, or something where people could get in line, sooner, while they have thier labs done. I mean If I get my labs script today, I should be able to make my appt today for ~3 weeks out rather than having to wait to get lab results, and THEN make the appt. That could help most deal with the wait times.

rhino5169

Good point VC.
Another thing:
I have recent labwork but how will I know beforehand if it's what you'd like to see? I wouldnt want to make an appt then wait a few weeks and then be told I have to then get new labwork.
Is there a process in place to cut down on this?
Thx

Good point VC.
Another thing:
I have recent labwork but how will I know beforehand if it's what you'd like to see? I wouldnt want to make an appt then wait a few weeks and then be told I have to then get new labwork.
Thx

That's easy to do by calling them, the front desk staff knows what labs are needed for a consult, so send it in and call and ask.

Good point VC.
Another thing:
Thx

Likely before you an appt they will have reviewed the labs that you do have and either accept those in whole or in part. If there's something missign they require I would presume that they would order just those for you. What I do as an established patient is give them a list of what I want and then say "add in anything else you require" and I do it like that.

Likely before you an appt they will have reviewed the labs that you do have and either accept those in whole or in part. If there's something missign they require I would presume that they would order just those for you. What I do as an established patient is give them a list of what I want and then say "add in anything else you require" and I do it like that.

This is correct.

Dr Something that would help is to let poeple make their appts perhaps at the time they get their lab orders, or something where people could get in line, sooner, while they have thier labs done. I mean If I get my labs script today, I should be able to make my appt today for ~3 weeks out rather than having to wait to get lab results, and THEN make the appt. That could help most deal with the wait times.

This is a good thought and indeed something that we have considered on multiple occasions (and I currently permit in certain situations or for longterm/veteran patients such as yourself Vince - you can let the staff know that I authorize you to do just that...and they'll subsequently confirm with me). The problem lies with the logistics with missing/incomplete labs or when patients end up not getting labs completed on time. Staff must then be very diligent about following up and often it creates last minute schedule changes, appointment cancellations, missed appointments/no shows, or patients paying for a consult without full labs available (thus paying for an inefficient consult). There are indeed pros/cons to both approaches.

Folks can also find encouragement in the fact that a new physician had been hired and will begin training under me next Wednesday. ETA to being operational and seeing patients is at least a month or two out however due to the rigorous and specialized training needed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me