Dating again after 4 months and NERVOUS!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

zojo360

This forum has been a very good friend to me. It's by far the most productive, progressive, informed, supportive and my go to for ANYTHING TRT AND OVERALL HEALTH anyone could ask for.

I'm posting this to basically get it off my chest...

It has been too long since I have had any desire to date or even want to be in the company of women. No surprise here as to the answer why. I feel the inclination again. I'm normally a confident man but because I've been out of the loop, I feel nervous and awkward.

I believe "exposure therapy" can work wonders. Tonight may be a disaster. Tonight may be fantastic. Either way, I will be doing something good for myself. I've got nothing to lose and a lot to gain in the way of putting myself outside my late comfort zone. It can only allow me to begin to live again and with each successive exposure to the things that I feel nervous about, it can and will only get better.

Cheers

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Congratulations for taking the steps to correct what you needed and for making the effort to get back in the game.

You have the right attitude. Just relax and have fun. Really.
Don't even think about it - you'll know what to do. Even if you start to worry or get anxious, no one else will know! Just keep going.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
If you don't try, you will not win or lose. It is a risk. Feeling "awkward" is not fun but you never know!

When I was single I realized that the best places for me to meet potential "candidates" was in non-profit fundraising events. Somehow that attracted the nicest people with the best hearts.

[h=2]Returning to the Dating Scene[/b]

zojo360

As the old saying goes....fake it till you make it. In all essence, it's like riding a bike. A really good looking one.

If sex is the make a break for a relationship, at least in the initial phases, then she's not worth being around anyway. Relax, have fun, build a relationship and she'll be fine with it. If were all honest We've all been there. If it doesn't go great the first time, make sure it is the second, third, and however it takes. It ain't rocket science

Last edited:

zojo360

Thanks for the push guys!

It was a great evening. Excellent dinner, conversation and most importantly, the opportunity to see the changes in my personality overall. I have to say what a HUGE difference for me I have seen after a much better TRT protocol can make in life. I was a much better version of myself in so many aspects. I felt positive, confident, my traits of patience, kindness, MENTAL CLARITY and so many other things about me that I thought were gone were starting to shine again. As if a darkness was lifted. After the evening, I began to think of all the other guys seeking help with TRT that never find this forum nor how to optimize their personal treatment. Not to believe what the ridiculous main stream "doctors" dull out with such ignorance. How many men have began treatment only to fail, feel dull or worse than when they started?? The wreckage must be immense and I became frustrated with this thought as it doesn't have to be so. What an enlightening experience it was for me overall!

Leesto

Congratulations! Hopefully the dating will only get better and better.

Interesting about the thoughts you had regarding the "wreckage" of men who got poor HRT treatment and sank back down into despair - or at least a less than desirable quality of life.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me