Very New

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hi I just got my lab results back yesterday.
159 ng/DL
My doc wants to wait six months to see if it changes.
I've suffered from the symptoms for years.
I Dont think my doctor wants to write me a referral to a endocrinologist. I'm told that's the type of doctor who treats this.

Honestly I need advice. My anxiety is threw the roof right now.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
There are many kinds of doctors that prescribed testosterone. Two clinics advertise on this site. If you give your area maybe someone can recommend a good TRT doctor.

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. As Vince said, hypogonadism is treated by family doctors, internists, urologists, and endocrinologists. If you give us a bit more information, and provide some context for your lab results, the discussion will be more helpful.

Last edited:

Welcome to Excelmale. As Vince said, hypogonadism is treated by family doctors, internists, urologists, an endocrinologists. If you give us a bit more information, and provide some context for your lab results, the discussion will be more helpful.

Well I asked my doc to put in a refferal to an endocrinologist. So hopefully I will get in soon.
My labs where basic low in vitamin D and 159 for testosterone.
May have some significance I have one testicsl that is smaller and oddly shaped.
I know I will need more lab work to check a lot of different things that where not on my original test

Hi I just got my lab results back yesterday.
159 ng/DL
My doc wants to wait six months to see if it changes.
I've suffered from the symptoms for years.
I Dont think my doctor wants to write me a referral to a endocrinologist. I'm told that's the type of doctor who treats this.

Honestly I need advice. My anxiety is threw the roof right now.

Waiting 6 more months with a T level of 159ng/dL to "see if it changes" after suffering with symptoms for years is an exercise in futility. Your physician just clearly doesn't want to address the issue (or worse dig deeper to determine what may be causing the issue). Hopefully the endocrinologist will help you. If not, keep searching. With your levels and one testicle it is HIGHLY likely that you will need TRT sooner rather than later.

I had my PC doctor put in the referral waiting now to see an endocrinologist. As of right now all I now is that my t lvl is 159 have not had any other lab work done. Hopefully soon. Than you all for the comments.

CoastWatcher

I had my PC doctor put in the referral waiting now to see an endocrinologist. As of right now all I now is that my t lvl is 159 have not had any other lab work done. Hopefully soon. Than you all for the comments.

Let me simply add one thought. We have to be our own advocates in matters pertaining to our health. Please read material here on the Forum in preparation for your appointment and ask as many questions as you'd like. All the best.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me