Going more frequent injections, lower the dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

Low shbg guy here, my E2 was high (33 through )doing 95mg a week (e3d pinning). Now I've been doing eod injections for the past two weeks but totsl T injected is still 95mg. Is that okay? Or do I need to make adjustment in dose too

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Low shbg guy here, my E2 was high (33 through )doing 95mg a week (e3d pinning). Now I've been doing eod injections for the past two weeks but totsl T injected is still 95mg. Is that okay? Or do I need to make adjustment in dose too

You were on a protocol calling for injections every 3.5 days and posted an estradiol level you weren't happy with. Dividing the dose into smaller increments and injecting more frequently is designed to minimize the peaks of testosterone - in doing so it is expected that estradiol will not peak in testosterone's wake. At this point, and for at least four, if not six, weeks do nothing else as your serum levels adjust. Don't lower the dose, don't do, as I noted, anything else to your protocol. Test when time has passed.

All the best.

eli

You were on a protocol calling for injections every 3.5 days and posted an estradiol level you weren't happy with. Dividing the dose into smaller increments and injecting more frequently is designed to minimize the peaks of testosterone - in doing so it is expected that estradiol will not peak in testosterone's wake. At this point, and for at least four, if not six, weeks do nothing else as your serum levels adjust. Don't lower the dose, don't do, as I noted, anything else to your protocol. Test when time has passed.

All the best.

Thanks, I've noticed Everytime i make an adjustment, i get some bad anxiety and negative thoughts for 3- 4 weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me