State-by-State Laws Regarding Syringe Purchases

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
CA

California law allows pharmacies to sell hypodermic needles and syringes to adults age 18 and older without a prescription. Adults anywhere in the state can also possess needles and syringes for personal use if they are provided by a pharmacy, doctor, or by an authorized syringe exchange program. Please visit the following link for complete Patient Information on California Syringe Regulations: http://www.cdph.ca.gov/Documents/Patient Information Sheet_Sharps Disposal.pdf

NV

In Nevada, you assert syringes or needles will be used for diabetic purposes or other legitimate purposes.

IL

In Illinois a prescription is required for over 20 syringes.

NY

In New York a prescription is required.

CT, ME, MN, NH

These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes or needles. If you order over 10 syringes or needles from these states, you must provide us with a prescription.

DE, NJ, US Virgin Islands

These states require a prescription to order syringes or needles. If you order from one of these states, you must provide us with a prescription.

FL, VA

In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

buggies100

CA

California law allows pharmacies to sell hypodermic needles and syringes to adults age 18 and older without a prescription. Adults anywhere in the state can also possess needles and syringes for personal use if they are provided by a pharmacy, doctor, or by an authorized syringe exchange program. Please visit the following link for complete Patient Information on California Syringe Regulations: http://www.cdph.ca.gov/Documents/Patient Information Sheet_Sharps Disposal.pdf

NV

In Nevada, you assert syringes or needles will be used for diabetic purposes or other legitimate purposes.

IL

In Illinois a prescription is required for over 20 syringes.

NY

In New York a prescription is required.

CT, ME, MN, NH

These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes or needles. If you order over 10 syringes or needles from these states, you must provide us with a prescription.

DE, NJ, US Virgin Islands

These states require a prescription to order syringes or needles. If you order from one of these states, you must provide us with a prescription.

FL, VA

In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18.

The walgreens i use here in VA insists that i have a script on file with them that requires syringes. Then i have to sign a form they fill out

Re-Ride

California: YMMV (considerably). People still get arrested for possession. It will likely get dismissed after time in jail. Your arrest record and mug become a permanent public record.

Business Code: Sect 9 , 4145 (b) allows the pharmacist or the physician to dispense at his or her discretion and any person 18 or over to obtain but only from a licensed pharma or practice not by mail order. NOTE: This does not address possession

Well maybe not...
(2) Pursuant to authorization by a county, with respect to all of the territory within the county, or a city, with respect to the territory within the city, for the period commencing January 1, 2005, and ending December 31, 2018, a pharmacist may furnish or sell 10 or fewer hypodermic needles or syringes at any one time to a person 18 years of age or older if the pharmacist works for a pharmacy that is registered with the Disease Prevention Demonstration Project pursuant to Chapter 13.5 (commencing with Section 121285) of Part 4 of Division 105 of the Health and Safety Code and the pharmacy complies with the provisions of that chapter. - See more at: http://codes.findlaw.com/ca/business-and-professions-code/bpc-sect-4145.html#sthash.MhuxY4xa.dpuf

AB 1743 theoretically removes the limit on the number of syringes a person may have in their possession but only if they can prove that they were obtained from certain authorized sources which do not include mail order.

Health and Safety Code 11364 - If you are arrested it will likely be under this code. Controlled substance, check. No Rx or proof that you obtained those particular syringes in your possession from an MD, licensed state pharmacy or needle exchange you are going to jail and you have no defense.

Your vulnerability to arrest and prosecution is there no matter who you are or where you are. In all probability if your car is a 2012 model or newer and you are not in a -0- tolerance area and/or the cop isn't bored and/or has met his quota and/or did not just have a fight with his s.o. then you are probably O.K. as long as you haven't done something else wrong.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me