Enclomiphene (Research Chem) Lab Results...

Buy Lab Tests Online

DaveK22

Some surprising results from my enclompihene use. Please note the following, my hormonal condition is atypical (see bullet #2):
  • Age 49
  • Med History (short version)- Secondary hypo from Accutane damage (sister condition to Post Finasteride Syndrome), zero libido, & ED.
  • in 2016, went from Clomid mono & AI to TRT, then off TRT & did restart August, then to Enclomiphene
  • various labs on different clomid mono protocols & LH was always near mid range

Not sure what is more surprising, my high LH or low E2? My TT is lower than expected especially considering LH so high.

Take this with a grain of salt, (the bullet 2 thing)...

lab work comparison.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
coastwatcher: I'd say it's quest labs, seeing as OP is in NY, and his total testosterone range is 250-1100. Most likely he made a typo and meant "<" instead of ">".

So it'd be <29 and it's the sensitive E2 or ultrasensitive E2 test.

OP:

I think you developed primary hypogonadism. That explains the lower total, higher LH, and since total is lower E2 is lower.

DaveK22

coastwatcher: I'd say it's quest labs, seeing as OP is in NY, and his total testosterone range is 250-1100. Most likely he made a typo and meant "<" instead of ">".

So it'd be <29 and it's the sensitive E2 or ultrasensitive E2 test.

OP:

I think you developed primary hypogonadism. That explains the lower total, higher LH, and since total is lower E2 is lower.

Yes, the E2 test is the Quest Diag "sensitive". As far as developing primary, I had the same disconcerting thought. I did start using magnesium oil (to boost dhea) so I wonder whether that is messing things up? I stopped using the mag oil & lowered the enclomiphene dose a bit while I figure this out.

One thought I'm having is to switch back to clomid & do lab work again.

Yes, the E2 test is the Quest Diag "sensitive". As far as developing primary, I had the same disconcerting thought. I did start using magnesium oil (to boost dhea) so I wonder whether that is messing things up? I stopped using the mag oil & lowered the enclomiphene dose a bit while I figure this out.

One thought I'm having is to switch back to clomid & do lab work again.

I mean, high LH, low E2, low test is pretty simple to me. No one wants to accept that, but nothing else fits.

You can try the clomid again, see if maybe you just respond poorly to enclomiphene.

DaveK22

The enclom "research chem" is listed as 25mg x 30m. So unless I did something wrong, I have been using 1/2 ml which should be 12.5mg per dose, right?

Anyway, regardless of why my TT & E2 is low...the fact that my LH is over 12 (on a high ref range of 9.3) is mind boggling. Maybe one needs less enc than compared to clomid? Or maybe the research chem is over dosed? (yes, that risk is on me)

Anyway, I am stopping my "research" & going back on clomid...which I did for 1.5 yrs with reasonable success. If I continue to become primary, then trt will be back on the radar. Thanks fcuking accutane :(

The enclom "research chem" is listed as 25mg x 30m. So unless I did something wrong, I have been using 1/2 ml which should be 12.5mg per dose, right?

Anyway, regardless of why my TT & E2 is low...the fact that my LH is over 12 (on a high ref range of 9.3) is mind boggling. Maybe one needs less enc than compared to clomid? Or maybe the research chem is over dosed? (yes, that risk is on me)

Anyway, I am stopping my "research" & going back on clomid...which I did for 1.5 yrs with reasonable success. If I continue to become primary, then trt will be back on the radar. Thanks fcuking accutane :(

That's why I think you've developed primary, because lh is higher than it was, but testosterone is lower.

Enc vs clomid doesn't matter. Enc produced the effect you wanted. Your testes haven't.

DaveK22

@johndoesmith...
Let's just for a second forget about TT, how do we explain this...

My last 2 labs while doing 12.5mg ED clomid mono resulted in LH of 5.2 & 5.8. Then I do enclomiphene at the same dosage of 12.5mg ED & get an LH of 12.2. (Only other variable was some low dose AI (adex) when on the clomid but didn't think that effected LH output.) Hmmmm????

@johndoesmith...
Let's just for a second forget about TT, how do we explain this...

My last 2 labs while doing 12.5mg ED clomid mono resulted in LH of 5.2 & 5.8. Then I do enclomiphene at the same dosage of 12.5mg ED & get an LH of 12.2. (Only other variable was some low dose AI (adex) when on the clomid but didn't think that effected LH output.) Hmmmm????

I don't understand the question. Rephrase it.

Primary hypogonadism explains higher LH.

No need to "Hmmmmm?" as that's coming off confrontational.

dzd

How do you feel on enclompihene?
I think you should test your acth, cortisol,dhea so4 at once
beacuse with low acth which is signal to produce dheaso4 you wont produce enough ,,T''
acth also is signal for cortisol production.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me