Just done a blood test, need your opinion.

Buy Lab Tests Online

opera123

Symptoms: Fatigue (sometimes severe), overweight, Gynecomastia, loss of memory and concentration, depression, acne,
Height 5 11 , weight 222 , activity level:extremely low, very stressful life :( ..i take nexuim, addarel, fish oil, vitamins, calcium, magnesium, melatonin, OTC sleeping pills (sometimes i take prescription sleeping pills), coq10, enzymes, probiotics, turmeric

SPREADSHEET: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s6TB3IpgYZ8ZL60nowqoSZzruBJ6c4g6wdB8QGX16y8/edit?usp=sharing

DHEA SULFATE 62 mcg/dL
GROWTH HORMONE (GH) <0.1 ng/mL
IGF-I,LC/MS 159 ng/mL
Z-SCORE (MALE) 0.2 SD
TSH 1.23 mIU/L
T4, FREE 1.4 ng/dL
HCG,TOTAL,QN <2 mIU/mL
ESTRADIOL 41 pg/mL
Glucose 102 mg/dL

Sodium 140 mmol/L
Potassium 4.5 mmol/L
Chloride 103 mmol/L
CO2 28 mmol/L 20
Blood Urea Nitrogen 14 mg/dL
CREATININE 0.97 mg/dL
Calcium 9.3 mg/dL
PROTEIN TOTAL, SERUM 7.2 g/dL
ALBUMIN 4.5 g/dL
GLOBULIN,CALCULATED 2.7 g/dL (calc)
A/G RATIO 1.7 (calc)
BILIRUBIN, TOTAL 0.4 mg/dL
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 82 U/L
AST (SGOT) 22 U/L
ALT (SGPT) 19 U/L
EGFR IF NON AFR AMERICAN 99 mL/min/1.73m2
EGFR IF AFRICN AM 114 mL/min/1.73m2
PROLACTIN 5.3 ng/mL
CORTISOL,TOTAL,SERUM 4.0 mcg/dL
ACTH,PLASMA 10 pg/mL
HEMOGLOBIN A1C 5.6 % of total Hgb
CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL 256 mg/dL
HDL CHOLESTEROL 40 mg/dL
CHOLESTEROL/HDL RATIO 6.4
LDL CHOL, CALCULATED 195 mg/dL
J of Clinical Lipidology 5:S1-S8 2011.
TRIGLYCERIDES 105 mg/dL
NON HDL CHOLESTEROL 216 mg/dL
WBC 7.1 Thous/mcL
RBC 4.97 Mill/mcL
Hemoglobin 14.8 g/dL
Hematocrit 44.8 %
MCV 90.2 fL
MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN 29.7 pg
MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN CONC 33.0 g/dL
RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH 13.8 %
Platelet Count 330 Thous/mcL
MPV 9.5 fL
PSA, TOTAL 1.2 ng/mL

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Add the lab ranges to this.

Height, weight, age, activity level, and lifestyle info that may be relevant.

You will receive MUCH better input if you do so.

opera123

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]ESTOSTERONE,TOT,LC/MS/MS[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]422 ng/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]Normal: 250 - 1100 ng/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: flagCol"][/TD]

[TD="class: srchbl, colspan: 4"]TotalTestosteroneLCMSMS[/TD]

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]TESTOSTERONE,FREE[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]78.9 pg/mL Normal:[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL
[/TD]
[TD="class: flagCol"][/TD]

[TD="class: srchbl, colspan: 4"][/TD]

(@Vince Carter)

johndoesmith I just did, I'm new here and thank you so much,

It's understandable, the amount of information involved in making sense of all of this, especially when you feel like shit, is tough.

Best thing to do, if you can, is post screenshots of the labs. It's rather hard to read these in text form. I imagine you went to defy for these? Looks like their panel.

Hey man, I hope you can take constructive criticism, because what I'm going to say may be seen as ignoring your issues.

You're overweight, don't exercise, and take a lot of medications it seems. Your fasting glucose(if it's fasting) is rather high, lipids are pretty bad, and in general seem to be out of shape.

Fixing those first, would be a priority, as I don't see much massively wrong with your labs, at least not majorly wrong. If total test was 200, I'd say yeah, that's a problem, and will prevent you from getting your life together.

If you look around here, I'm not one to advocate for "natural" treatment, so me saying this is extremely rare.

I'd try those, before doing anything else.

Sorry, this may not be the answer you want, but IMO it's the one you need.

CoastWatcher

Can you offer us a little more context? How long have the symptoms you mentioned been present, and how long has your weight been an issue? Are you dealing with loss of libido or any erectile issues?

opera123

Thank you for your interest CoastWatcher, I'm drowning in problems, family, financial, work, ..etc and above all that I wake up in the morning feeling as if life is sucked out of me, i have zero energy, no interest to do anything ..i take Nexium twice today, I have GERD with Barrett's esophagus with high grade dysplasia (pre cancer), i just did EMR surgery for it and i have to have endoscopy every 3-4 months (as long as healthcare stays affordable and the new administration doesn't change it) ... i have MAJOR scars from acne, bald ..i can't remember well, brain is foggy and i have problem with concentration (for example, driving) ...i saw a psychiatrist, he believes i need to be on medications for depression, fatigue and PTSD i tried them, and they made me feel like a complete zombie, i couldn't even work while I'm on them, meds affected my work performance deeply so i stopped taking 'em, now he is prescribing adderall 10 mg a day to help me function a little + sleeping pills that I don't take daily ..i have severe constipation and I take MiraLAX everyday+hemorrhoids (fun) ...more about personal life: I'm single, and I take care of my disabled father (he moved to my home after major sickness)

opera123

Hopefully you're being sincere, and if so you're welcome! :)

I'm 100% sincere .. you took the time from your life to help and advice a total stranger and read /analyze my blood work ..etc I can't be more appreciative and I'm extremely thankful! ..feel free to give me any further advice or criticism any time :)

CoastWatcher

Thank you for your interest CoastWatcher, I'm drowning in problems, family, financial, work, ..etc and above all that I wake up in the morning feeling as if life is sucked out of me, i have zero energy, no interest to do anything ..i take Nexium twice today, I have GERD with Barrett's esophagus with high grade dysplasia (pre cancer), i just did EMR surgery for it and i have to have endoscopy every 3-4 months (as long as healthcare stays affordable and the new administration doesn't change it) ... i have MAJOR scars from acne, bald ..i can't remember well, brain is foggy and i have problem with concentration (for example, driving) ...i saw a psychiatrist, he believes i need to be on medications for depression, fatigue and PTSD i tried them, and they made me feel like a complete zombie, i couldn't even work while I'm on them, meds affected my work performance deeply so i stopped taking 'em, now he is prescribing adderall 10 mg a day to help me function a little + sleeping pills that I don't take daily ..i have severe constipation and I take MiraLAX everyday+hemorrhoids (fun) ...more about personal life: I'm single, and I take care of my disabled father (he moved to my home after major sickness)

You face as many challenges as any of us here at EM, probably, almost certainly, more. Let me ask a question: when looking at the areas of concern, when you consider your situation, what is the one thing, the one area where you believe you can take action and begin to make changes?

I understand what it's like to be standing before a mountain of difficulties. It is impossible to move the entire mountain, but one rock can be taken out of your path. The suggestions of johndoesmith, regarding diet, are am excellent place to start. Those efforts can begin without added expense and minimal time demands. They can also pay great dividends.

As as far as your medical care, what sort of relationship do you have with your doctors? Do they treat you as a partner in your efforts to achieve good health, more importantly, do you demand to be treated as a partner? Will they work with you to prioritize your physical challenges so as to bring their efforts ot bear in an orderly fashion? It seems you feel helpless; it is time to assert yourself and begin reclaiming authority.

opera123

what is the one thing, the one area where you believe you can take action and begin to make changes? .
I honestly don't know, at this point, I can't think straight ... my biggest fear is to become and die homeless and alone! I agree I need to eat healthier I have 2 main meals a day, coffee with snack in the morning and a dinner (such as a full size sandwich + tea) ..i have about 2 fruits &/or nuts for lunch ..I think I'm overweight for lack of movement/exercise ..most people i know eat much more than me, and weight much less

do you demand to be treated as a partner? .
demand? lol I can't demand anything, I'm happy that doctors accept to see me! I'm poor, I have a shitty insurance that i pay $200 for every month with high deductibles (high to my budget), I'm an immigrant in a kinda-racist city, sometimes i feel everywhere i go people treat me like shi* or at least as invisible ... so i don't get the customer service most people get, even at Walmart I couldn't return an $8 product within the return policy! I guess my race, scars, strong accent and now big man boobs (hurray) are not helping at all ... maybe my depression is talking, i really hope so! ... Anyway I'd like to thank you (and john) so much for your time and advice and i saved this page so i can re-read your and john's advice :)

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching