Blood Work - Elevated Prolactin

Buy Lab Tests Online

Syphon22

Quick update....I am on 25mg clomid every other day. Anastrozole is taken at .5mg with clomid every other day since my E2 was still in the 80s on twice a week. Was told to stay at this until I felt good,well the problem is I dont really seem to feel better with the high dose. I am due for another blood test at the first of the month,so we will see. Also taken caborgoline at .25 twice a week. Dimm is taken daily at 100mg.

Any one else on this high of a anastrozole dose?

Forgot to mention I am up 18 pounds since starting this. I have put on alot of muscle but also some fat too.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Quick update....I am on 25mg clomid every other day. Anastrozole is taken at .5mg with clomid every other day since my E2 was still in the 80s on twice a week. Was told to stay at this until I felt good,well the problem is I dont really seem to feel better with the high dose. I am due for another blood test at the first of the month,so we will see. Also taken caborgoline at .25 twice a week. Dimm is taken daily at 100mg.

No change in how you feel at all?

Syphon22

Forgot to mention I am up 18 pounds since starting this. I have put on alot of muscle but also some fat too.

Update 5-18-2017
Well I have new Blood tests and still no change in my Estrogen. Its in the freaking 80s and I cant seem to manage it! I am on a high does of Anastrozole every other day and dont really think I can go higher? I am taking 25mg of clomid every other day with it. I feel like crap and the water weight from the high estrogen is making bloated really bad. I get hot flashes at night, cant sleep very well.so not feeling the happiest right now about a consult a month away. My TT is 1300's and FT 24.9 I called Defy and cant get in until June15! I am at the point of stopping everything! ugh

5-18-2017-1.jpg
5-18-2017-2.jpg

Update 5-18-2017
Well I have new Blood tests and still no change in my Estrogen. Its in the freaking 80s and I cant seem to manage it! I am on a high does of Anastrozole every other day and dont really think I can go higher? I am taking 25mg of clomid every other day with it. I feel like crap and the water weight from the high estrogen is making bloated really bad. I get hot flashes at night, cant sleep very well.so not feeling the happiest right now about a consult a month away. My TT is 1300's and FT 24.9 I called Defy and cant get in until June15! I am at the point of stopping everything! ugh

View attachment 3653
View attachment 3654

Syphon - your aromatization/estradiol seems quite resistant to anastrozole at this point. You're a good candidate for a trial of exemestane (aromasin) for more aggressive aromatase inhibition. Call the office and let's begin exemestane 12.5mg BIW until your consult to see if it offers symptomatic relief. You can forward this thread to my staff.

Syphon22

Syphon - your aromatization/estradiol seems quite resistant to anastrozole at this point. You're a good candidate for a trial of exemestane (aromasin) for more aggressive aromatase inhibition. Call the office and let's begin exemestane 12.5mg BIW until your consult to see if it offers symptomatic relief. You can forward this thread to my staff.

Dr Saya,

Thanks for the fast response. I have the Exemestane on order and will start that to see if things get better.

Moreover, would you recommend me changing the dosage of the Clomid 25mg every other day currently,to something different with, maybe every 3 days? Since my TT is in the 1300's. Or,stay the course to see what the Exemestane does?

thank you

Dr Saya,

Thanks for the fast response. I have the Exemestane on order and will start that to see if things get better.

Moreover, would you recommend me changing the dosage of the Clomid 25mg every other day currently,to something different with, maybe every 3 days? Since my TT is in the 1300's. Or,stay the course to see what the Exemestane does?

thank you

Stay the course and we'll only change one variable for now until your consult. Your free T is in a good place.

Syphon22

Stay the course and we'll only change one variable for now until your consult. Your free T is in a good place.

Okay, will do! One other thing is water weight. I assume it's because of my high estrogen? I have put on about 18 pounds and cant seem to lose it, some muscle but alot of water. I have changed my diet up quit a bit calorie wise and even started cardio sessions at 20min 4x/wk. But, nothing seems to get rid of it? Any recommendations on that?

Thanks again for what you do in men's health!

Okay, will do! One other thing is water weight. I assume it's because of my high estrogen? I have put on about 18 pounds and cant seem to lose it, some muscle but alot of water. I have changed my diet up quit a bit calorie wise and even started cardio sessions at 20min 4x/wk. But, nothing seems to get rid of it? Any recommendations on that?

Thanks again for what you do in men's health!

Yes E2 and also watch or cut back on carbohydrate, sodium, and alcohol intake.

Syphon22

Hey Dr Saya,
I received the Exmestane and wanted to clarify the 12.5mg twice a week or 25mg twice a week. Script says the latter??

Thanks

Hey Dr Saya,
I received the Exmestane and wanted to clarify the 12.5mg twice a week or 25mg twice a week. Script says the latter??

Thanks

12.5mg twice per week. Must have gotten lost in translation with the thread forwarded to staff. That's one big reason I hate to suggest changes over the forum, but glad you followed up to clarify per our previous discussion.

Syphon22

Hey syphon,

Did you get things straightened out?

Still sorting actually, But I did switch over to Test injection this past week instead of Clomid. Estrogen was unmanageable on it. I could never get it below 80's. So, we will see in about 4 weeks where I am at.

Still sorting actually, But I did switch over to Test injection this past week instead of Clomid. Estrogen was unmanageable on it. I could never get it below 80's. So, we will see in about 4 weeks where I am at.

As I was reading through this thread just now (hadn't seen it before) I was thinking "this guy is going to have to get on testosterone to control his estradiol." Glad to see you've made a switch. The general consensus is that aromatase inhibitors work mostly in peripheral tissues, and do not penetrate the testes very well. Since clomid enhances your endogenous testicular testosterone production, the overwhelming majority of aromatization likely occurred in the Leydig/Sertoli cells of your testes, beyond the reach of an AI. Keep us updated.

Turbokox

Hey! May i ask you how did your story ended at this point?
How do u feel now are u on some medication?
Kinda same problem here.
Cheers

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale