what're you guys using to combat acne caused by TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

masfield

there have been lots of threads about this but i thought i'd see what those who get this kind of acne are using now. i've got the bumps all over my chest and stomach and i don't like it.

i think nizoral 2% was recommended at one point but i can only find the 1%.

and i think vince c started using head and shoulders with zinc. any report on that, vince?

anyway, thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have!

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

there have been lots of threads about this but i thought i'd see what those who get this kind of acne are using now. i've got the bumps all over my chest and stomach and i don't like it.

and i think vince c started using head and shoulders with zinc. any report on that, vince?

Nizoral 2% is available by prescription in the US. It's an OTC in Canada, where I live, and it keeps things in check for me.

James

linter - it's weird man, no product/scrub seemed to work for me. I had thick purple acne all over check and back. What ultimately did it for me was smaller injections multiple times a week. Hopefully one of the products work well for you.

I'm having the best success with Selsun Blue, the Selenium Sulfate(?) 1% active ingredient. I had some terrible dry skin with H&S. Assuming you have a handle on your estrogen, primarily, and then DHT, etc etc
I've got some legacy, nasty looking stuff on my back that just won't clear but it has stopped.

VJK

I supplement with jarrow zinc balance and switched from zinc soap to sulfur soap. I use it on my whole body when showering.

Did the switch in soaps significantly help with your acne and blemishes? I think it would, since a Zinc soap would primarily keep your skin from drying out. Things that dry your skin out would particularly help clear acne. I went to school with a girl would took an oral medication for her acne, and within a few days her face was peeling terribly. After a week or so, her body must have gotten used to it, her face was clearer than ever. A topical agent such as Tretinoin, applied to your skin after your Sulphur soap shower, would probably clear it up relatively quickly.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me