Hello!

Buy Lab Tests Online

armada

Hello all,

I was put on TRT by an endocrinologist at age 19 when my levels came back in the low 300s (ng/dl) on two blood draws. I discontinued TRT (she had prescribed Androgel) after my prescription ran out and did not keep up with it as my symptoms seemed to have improved somewhat and I did not keep up with going to the endocrinologist. In retrospect, this was definitely a mistake, but I have chalked it up to the irresponsibility that comes with youth :)

Fast forward to the present day, and I am about to be 30 and have not felt great for some time now - all the classic symptoms of low T. Out of curiosity, I got a total T test on my own about 3 years ago and it showed me at ~650 ng/dl.

I am now in NJ, where I cannot get my own bloodwork done without a doctors prescription, so I'm not sure what my levels are currently at, but I feel like I did when they were quite low.

My first step is to find a doctor who is willing to check my T levels. My current doctor is not receptive to this idea given my age.

If you have any recommendations for Northern/Central Jersey doctors, let me know! I am aware of the telemedicine options (namely Defy), but I would prefer to find a doctor more local to me, if possible. If I don't have any luck going that route, I may explore other options.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

armada

I appreciate it, but like I mentioned in my original post, I live in NJ where you cannot obtain bloodwork without a doctor's prescription.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me