Clomid - How to find a doctor?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gef

Hi. I am wondering how I may go about finding a doctor that is experienced in treating Low T using a Clomid protocol. I am willing to travel or telecommute if the physician is willing. I wish to remain fertile and I am just not ready to make that gaint leap to TRT yet. Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaveK22

I'm not advocating this approach but just sharing what I did. I bought clomid generic from one of the Indian pharmacies. I then told my Primary what I was doing & asked if he'd agree to do my blood work monitoring. I think he was like "well, he's already doing it so we'd better watch the numbers". He quickly became a believer after seeing me go fro mid 300's to low 600's. He also mentioned how he has another patient using clomid for secondary now.

Gef

I'm not advocating this approach but just sharing what I did. I bought clomid generic from one of the Indian pharmacies. I then told my Primary what I was doing & asked if he'd agree to do my blood work monitoring. I think he was like "well, he's already doing it so we'd better watch the numbers". He quickly became a believer after seeing me go fro mid 300's to low 600's. He also mentioned how he has another patient using clomid for secondary now.

Coastwatcher what should I include in my blood work besides total T & free T? Two years ago I also bought some online as an experiment - 25mg 5 days on 5 days off. My T went to 1100 then I stopped because I new too little about the subject. I figure its better to be monitored by someone with experience and WITHOUT an agenda of automatically selling me TRT w/o regards to me as an individual. Some here I have found that they are only in it for the money that long term TRT will bring them.

CoastWatcher

Total and free testosterone, LH, FSH, SHBG, estradiol (sensitive test), CBC, CMP, prolactin, DHT, DHEA, PSA, TSH, t3, t4, rT3, thyroid antibodies.

These are the essential lbs the doctor with knowledge of androgen replacement would ask for.

Last edited:
Coastwatcher what should I include in my blood work besides total T & free T? Two years ago I also bought some online as an experiment - 25mg 5 days on 5 days off. My T went to 1100 then I stopped because I new too little about the subject. I figure its better to be monitored by someone with experience and WITHOUT an agenda of automatically selling me TRT w/o regards to me as an individual. Some here I have found that they are only in it for the money that long term TRT will bring them.

Almost by definition, any physician (including myself) who starts you on Clomid (assuming the clinical case is appropriate) instead of directly on TRT, would NOT have an agenda of automatically "selling" you TRT. In fact, the basic goal of Clomid therapy is to potentially avoid or at least delay the need for TRT in the first place. I will say this - Clomid is a tricky and complex treatment, you would be best served by finding a knowledgeable and experienced provider to assist you.

Gef

Thank you Coastwatcher for the lab info. - Last November, before I became aware of this website and Dr. Saya, I tried Clomid a second time with a script from my GP at 0.25mg four times a week. Today I received my lab results from 2 weeks ago and according to the report my Free and Total Testosterone Serum is 1500 ng/dL and my Free Testosterone (Direct) is 31.6 pg/mL. Other than being too high I'm not sure what to make of these readings after having used Clomid for 1 1/2 months and before I decided to contact Defy Medical. Now I'm wondering if I should wait until later or proceed with my reports and a Defy consultation?

Gef

You're right Nelson, I meant 25mg 4 times a week. I feel ok - the same as I did before I began when I was around 400 ng/dL. Maybe it will take more time to feel any difference? I'll try 12.5mg.

You're right Nelson, I meant 25mg 4 times a week. I feel ok - the same as I did before I began when I was around 400 ng/dL. Maybe it will take more time to feel any difference? I'll try 12.5mg.

You need to keep a close eye on LH and estradiol to appropriately titrate your Clomid dosage. Just based on your T measurement itself, it would appear your HPTA is very capable of endogenous testosterone production.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me