Suggestions for TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

drsaadtanvir

Dear all, I have been suffering from low T since childhood. My doctor gave me TRT long time back for around 2 years but then he stopped. Currently my levels are around 150-250. I feel depressed without any reason, less motivation and feel tired all the time. I need some advice, what should be appropriate dose of T for me ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lcvl

You need to talk to a doctor and base your treatment on the results of a complete blood panel.

Usually a TRT starting dose is 100mg a week. Upper limit is usually 200mg a week. Each person responds differently to treatment.

Again, find a new doctor.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Dear all, I have been suffering from low T since childhood. My doctor gave me TRT long time back for around 2 years but then he stopped. Currently my levels are around 150-250. I feel depressed without any reason, less motivation and feel tired all the time. I need some advice, what should be appropriate dose of T for me ?

Yep, stopping treatment and letting serum levels crash will put a guy in a dark place. We can't tell you what dose you need, as that needs to be established between you and your doctor (maybe one of the clinics noted above?). Other variables need to be factored, i.e., E2, thyroid, HCG if 'Secondary', etc., for your overall wellness program to be a success.

CoastWatcher

Thank you for your post.
do they treat patients outside US? As I live in Pakistan.

Now American-licensed doctor can prescribe for a patient in another country. That said, you can certainly schedule an advice only phone consultation, the results of which you could present to you local doctor.

CoastWatcher

That will be great. I will be waiting for your reply.

I'm sorry to report that none of my contacts in the UK have knowledge of any doctors in Pakistan practicing in the field of androgen replacement. Have you contacted any urologists? Broadly speaking, they - as a group - tend to be more progressive when it come to testosterone therapy than endocrinologists.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me