Clomid Testimonial

Buy Lab Tests Online

RexLee

Clomid testimonial; Daily I take 50 mg clomid, plus 300mg Dim supplement, 300 mg DHEA, and 300 mg horny goat weed. The combination works well together. I am no chemist, but I think the clomid produces testosterone, Dim helps block estriadol, DHEA is a energy booster and horny goat weed makes a guy feel youthful in a sexual sense.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. It's always good news to hear from someone who's found success on a protocol, particlularly a Clomid protocol. Can you discuss your dose, and tell us how long you've been on it? And, if you don't mind, why you and your doctor chose Clomid to treat your androgen deficiency?

RexLee

As a health and fitness regimen, I had taken alot of DHEA and it may have caused a buildup of estriadol. So am still taking DHEA it is coupled with clomid to produce androgen and Dim to block estriadol. My doctor recommended it as he thought I was on the area of the spectrum with moderately low but not drasticly low androgen. So far no side effects, except slightly darker and slightly orangish urine at times.

DaveK22

Is 50 mg part of a restart protocol? If not, that is a high daily dose & some (not all) report visual issues at high doses, e.g. "floaters"

DLK

50mg a day is very high, you can more than likely expect your estrogen to skyrocket, the DIM isn't very helpful. I started TRT with clomid therapy and yes it increased my test but more so my estrogen. It was a constant yoyo effect, you may have bettter results.

BryanW

As a health and fitness regimen,...

So far no side effects, except slightly darker and slightly orangish urine at times.

How much exercise? Do you CrossFit? Maybe check out Rhabdomyolysis, a very serious consequence of pushing your body too hard.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me