New old guy from Scandinavia

Buy Lab Tests Online

Miguel99

Hi folks

Old guy at 51, that can feel the age now, plays soccer and lift weights, curious about TRT.
Lots of good stuff to read on this site :cool:

Sorry for language errors when occur

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Miguel99

Thanks Guys :) i will try to do my best

@Nelson No not at all, they still think that Testosterone is extremely dangerous ? So older guys live with getting worse by age. I go to a gym and some of the younger guys told me about TRT and the benefits, but i am quite sure if a talk to my doctor about it, he will refuse to help me with it. So i am going to do it myself and take my wellbeing in own hands. US is lightyears ahead of Denmark with TRT
I am going for SubQ when i start, and aiming on 75 mg Test E E3D and 500 UI hcg with it, not quite sure about AI yet

Thank you for the warming welcome :)

ERO

The best "rule" for deciding on an AI is to only add one if after 5-6 weeks on a solid protocol you have overt high E2 symptoms or show high levels on the Sensitive E2 test.

Miguel99

Just a little feedback here:

I am now on 2x75 mg Test E and 2x 250ui HCG EW (been on that for 6 weeks now and feeling great :cool:) I started out with 500 ui HCG, but when i lowered to 250 i felt much better. No AI needed, Thanks to ERO for his advice.

Again thank you for this great site and the team behind it :)

CoastWatcher

Just a little feedback here:

I am now on 2x75 mg Test E and 2x 250ui HCG EW (been on that for 6 weeks now and feeling great :cool:) I started out with 500 ui HCG, but when i lowered to 250 i felt much better. No AI needed, Thanks to ERO for his advice.

Again thank you for this great site and the team behind it :)

Thank you for updating us with your protocol and how you feel. All the best!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me