No Libido Even on HCG, Clomid, Arimidex with Test 1300

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hank123

Over the past year or so I have noticed a decline in my libido. I have had no desire to have sex or get off. This is a big difference that I am not use to. I would say I have had high libido my whole life.

A lilttle history... About 6 years ago I did a cycle of roids (EQ +Test). I only had the peptide Clomid stuff as a PCT. My test did not rebound right away so after 2 months of that hell I went to the doctor and my results were like test <50. He put me on T Gel, I felt better, but after a month of taking it I didnt want to be on it my whole life so I decided to get more clomid than before and try again to PCT. This time I took more of the peptide clomid stuff than last time and it worked. My natural test came back to like 750-800. This was at age 26. Everything was fine for a couple years.

Now I am 32. My main symptoms were no libido, hard to wake up, feeling super tired and lethargic around 4pm, not great mood/outlook, felt my body composition changing loosing muscle and gaining fat while maintaining a strict diet and good workout plan. My regular doctor wouldnt do anything for me and said my test levels were fine at 600. I went to an anti-aging doctor and his blood work showed my test at like 350. So he put me on HCG 25 three times a week, 50 clomid three times a week, and arimadex .5 twice a week.

After a little over 2 months I had my blood work done and doctor said my test is at 1300, estradiol 29. Everything except libido has been great. I feel like I am in a more positive mood than ever before, lots of energy, I require less sleep and wake up right away in the morning, etc. But my libido is still not there. At first it seemed like maybe it was coming back but now I definitely don't think so. No random wood during the day, no usual thoughts of sex during the day, when with the gf I just don't have any compulsion to have sex. Or masturbate. Its odd to feel great but with no sexual desire.

I have taken a lot of other legal GNC type supplements for sex over the years like ashwagandha, etc. I could elaborate if relevant? With the previous gf a little over a year ago, the sex was insane good. We had smoked MJ a lot before hand. Could be partner specific or is it me?

Anyone have advice on how to get the libido back? Continue on this course and maybe it will come back? Add some T gel? Remove the clomid or arimadex? Replace with inject-able test? Try to get off everything all together?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Over the past year or so I have noticed a decline in my libido. I have had no desire to have sex or get off. This is a big difference that I am not use to. I would say I have had high libido my whole life.

A lilttle history... About 6 years ago I did a cycle of roids (EQ +Test). I only had the peptide Clomid stuff as a PCT. My test did not rebound right away so after 2 months of that hell I went to the doctor and my results were like test <50. He put me on T Gel, I felt better, but after a month of taking it I didnt want to be on it my whole life so I decided to get more clomid than before and try again to PCT. This time I took more of the peptide clomid stuff than last time and it worked. My natural test came back to like 750-800. This was at age 26. Everything was fine for a couple years.

Now I am 32. My main symptoms were no libido, hard to wake up, feeling super tired and lethargic around 4pm, not great mood/outlook, felt my body composition changing loosing muscle and gaining fat while maintaining a strict diet and good workout plan. My regular doctor wouldnt do anything for me and said my test levels were fine at 600. I went to an anti-aging doctor and his blood work showed my test at like 350. So he put me on HCG 25 three times a week, 50 clomid three times a week, and arimadex .5 twice a week.

After a little over 2 months I had my blood work done and doctor said my test is at 1300, estradiol 29. Everything except libido has been great. I feel like I am in a more positive mood than ever before, lots of energy, I require less sleep and wake up right away in the morning, etc. But my libido is still not there. At first it seemed like maybe it was coming back but now I definitely don't think so. No random wood during the day, no usual thoughts of sex during the day, when with the gf I just don't have any compulsion to have sex. Or masturbate. Its odd to feel great but with no sexual desire.

I have taken a lot of other legal GNC type supplements for sex over the years like ashwagandha, etc. I could elaborate if relevant? With the previous gf a little over a year ago, the sex was insane good. We had smoked MJ a lot before hand. Could be partner specific or is it me?

Anyone have advice on how to get the libido back? Continue on this course and maybe it will come back? Add some T gel? Remove the clomid or arimadex? Replace with inject-able test? Try to get off everything all together?

With no disrespect intended, you're throwing out all sorts of ideas with no real plan. If your current doctor isn't well instructed in how to manage pct/restart patients you need to seek care elsewhere. Are you in a position to pay for treatment out of pocket?

I would surmise that you had the standard E test which is for females and that your E is actually lower, perhaps 10-15 points lower than 29....which would be too low. You need to obtain the LC/MS/MS test that is designed for males. .5mg of Arimidex twice per week is too much. It would be advisable to use half that.... .25mg E3.5D.

Hank123

With no disrespect intended, you're throwing out all sorts of ideas with no real plan. If your current doctor isn't well instructed in how to manage pct/restart patients you need to seek care elsewhere. Are you in a position to pay for treatment out of pocket?

Yes I am trying to generate ideas from others knowledge and experience to formulate a plan. Doctors will have their own opinion and I am consulting with him also. I already am paying out of pocket

Hank123

I would surmise that you had the standard E test which is for females and that your E is actually lower, perhaps 10-15 points lower than 29....which would be too low. You need to obtain the LC/MS/MS test that is designed for males. .5mg of Arimidex twice per week is too much. It would be advisable to use half that.... .25mg E3.5D.

Ok I will check to find out what was done and try lowering the AI

CoastWatcher

Ok I will check to find out what was done and try lowering the AI

Vince Carter gives a solid piece of advice. Keep in mind that it's best to make one change at a time. Any change/addition/deletion/substitution to your protocol is essentially a reset. Introduce it, note how you respond, and test four to six weeks later.

Hank123

I tried reducing the arimidex and didn't have significant change. Maybe it was a little better, cant say for sure.

Had my check up with doc, he had some interesting points.
Although my total T was high, my free T was just middle of the range or below optimal.
He thought that my E was high compared to my free T levels.

How do you make more of the total T, free T?

He suggested increasing the Arimidex to 0.5 3 times a week. He said taking tongkat ali might make more free T available. He thought perhaps the clomiphene could be causing the libido issues, and he suggest to decrease the clomiphene to 50 twice a week, and increase the HCG to .35 three times a week to make up the difference.

I have been on this new protocol for about a week so it may be too early to say but I think my libido is just slightly better but still far from my previous normal.

What does it mean when you have a high total T but average Free T?
Getting the free T higher would have the most benefit.

CoastWatcher

I tried reducing the arimidex and didn't have significant change. Maybe it was a little better, cant say for sure.

Had my check up with doc, he had some interesting points.
Although my total T was high, my free T was just middle of the range or below optimal.
He thought that my E was high compared to my free T levels.

How do you make more of the total T, free T?

He suggested increasing the Arimidex to 0.5 3 times a week. He said taking tongkat ali might make more free T available. He thought perhaps the clomiphene could be causing the libido issues, and he suggest to decrease the clomiphene to 50 twice a week, and increase the HCG to .35 three times a week to make up the difference.

I have been on this new protocol for about a week so it may be too early to say but I think my libido is just slightly better but still far from my previous normal.

What does it mean when you have a high total T but average Free T?
Getting the free T higher would have the most benefit.

Please post your lab results along with the associated ranges for each test. Without them, we're guessing and shooting in the dark. Post the labs and a focused discussion will follow.

ERO

Hopefully your doc is checking SHBG and E2 via the Sensitive Assay. If you have low Free T you likely have high(er) SHBG. Also, 0.5 Arimidex 3 times a week is a HUGE dose.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me