Thyroid labs thoughts.

Buy Lab Tests Online

finkelet

Hi All.

I am in the middle of a Clomid restart and Dr Saya wanted me to run a thyroid panel because on my Pre HRT panel my TSH was elevated.

About me. 39 5'11 245 pounds. Active with a fairly healthy diet. All of the low T signs that I'm learning can also be low thyroid. Fatigue, weight gain, poor exercise tolerance, low motivation and sexual issues ect.

Past history of HTN, high cholesterol, sleep apnea. All controlled. I do take lipator.

So here is my thyroid panel. I am following up with Defy's PA after the first of the year, but would appreciate your thoughts about what's going on and treatment ideas.

Thanks Guys

Free T4 - 1.31 - Range of 0.82 - 1.77
TSH - 4.4 - Range of 0.450 - 4.500
Reverse T3 - 16.3 - Range of 9.2 - 24.1 -
Triiodothyronine , Free, Serum - 2.8 - Range 2.0 - 4.4
TPO Ab - 429 - Range of 0 - 34 High!
Thyroglobulin Ab - 6.1 - Range 0.0 - 0.9. High!

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

finkelet

I had my follow up with Melissa Dr Saya's PA. First of all I, as a clinician I was very impressed with her and am confident in her care.

There is obviously an auto immune thyroid component. Likley Hashimotos. So we are going to start on NDT 0.5 grain titrating to 1 grain if I tolerate it and add 200 mcg Selenium. Retest in 1 month.

On the Test front will stay with clomid for another month but increase to 25 mg with 0.25mg AI compounded. I had some result with 12.5 mg but not as much as hoped. Will evaluate next month to stay with Clomid or move to TRT.

At my next follow up with my PCP will request a thyroid US.

Will keep you all updated. Thanks for all the support.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me