New Testosterone TRT Analyzer App

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ardoc

I just left a review. Just for reference it did not show any reviews and said there were not enough reviews to give an average rating.... So at least it's not showing reviews yet.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

cpetersmarck

Ive downloaded the app recently and have begun tracking. First, thank you for the app - have been wanting something to track my TRT therapy. Just a few basic questions so far:

1. Are we only adding 'medications' if the med or dosage changes? For me, it would help if i could log each injection with time of day, etc. My schedule is crazy and I sometimes feel me inconsistency with injections may be limiting some success. If I was logging each injection, I would have a history corresponding to my assessments.

2. I tend to over analyze but sometimes I am unsure how to answer the assessment questions. For example, my sleep or energy may be low at an assessment but it's a direct result of my work schedule, etc. Would marking it low for the day give the incorrect input because it was a result of something outside of my TRT?

3. What is the time of day you prefer the assessments to be completed? I do get some reminders but they don't seem consistent.

Lastly, one thing this has helped me notice is how rare (I think) I am experiencing morning erections. Short background - 43 yr old male been working with a TRT program for three years now. When I first began the TRT, erections were frequent and were something I hadn't been having for years. My frequency of morning erections has dropped off significantly (thank you to the app to help realize this). I do believe that for the times when I'm beyond sleep deprived (see above), I almost don't expect and understand when I don't have them. That being said, does anyone have some insight on what I should take a look at with doctor next visit because of the drop off? And I would say there is a correlation between energy levels overall and morning erections. When I received my last prescription, I did go from .4ml of testosterone cypionate 3.5x per week to 5ml 3.5x per week for a couple weeks. During that time frame, frequency of morning erections was back again but I did go back to original dosage after the two weeks. I did go back to original dosage strictly due from feeling i probably shouldn't be increasing dosage without consulting my doctor. I'm open to any input on all of this - sorry to ramble. Let me know if you ever need anything else for input around the app.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
Disclaimer: I am the TRT Analyzer app developer. The app is free to download and use.

cpetersmarck, I will answer your questions and then talk about a personal example (mine) - which is why I created the app and how it has already helped to improve my life on TRT.

1. The idea is that you add the medications that you are on now. Let's say you inject 50mg of testosterone every 3.5 days. You would enter that into the app along with start and stop dates. The start dates defaults to today and the stop date defaults to 90 days from now. If your dosage changes – maybe your doctor increases it to 60mg every 3.5 days – then add a new medication with the new dosage and new dates. Change the stop date on the previous dosage to the day before you started the new dosage. The graphs are going to use this information to plot your ratings according to the dosage that you were on at the time so that you can compare.

Here is what my medications currently look like. Basically if your dosage or frequency change then add a new record and the list grows over time.
View attachment 2455

It is important to be as consistent as possible for the injections. Some people are more sensitive than others. When I started out I would just inject "the day of". This stuff takes hours and days to go through your body and even being a few hours off can interfere with how you feel. My SHBG is on the lower side and I'm more sensitive. I add reminders in my phone for everything and that helps. I set the alert to go off 15 minutes prior to when I actually plan to do the injection so that gives me a few minutes to wrap up what I'm doing and get to it.

2. When answering the assessments, I look at mood, energy, etc. over the course of entire day instead of at that moment. Everyone's personal scale has a different meaning to them, so enter what works for you. I think that from a doctor's perspective that they are more interested in the trend as opposed to a specific moment. In other words, are you consistently irritable or tired instead of getting the assessment reminder in the middle of an argument.

3. It's better to do the reminders in the evening when most of the day is over. There are some peculiarities with notifications on iOS, but those should be resolved soon. The reminders currently fire at 6PM, but that is going to be pushed back to 8PM in an update to give more time to evaluate your day.

I'll respond to your last paragraph in a separate post with some graphs. It's better to ask for advice in Testosterone Basics & Questions but since I had a similar situation, I can explain how I used the app to make things better.

Attachments

• IMG_0487.jpg
    IMG_0487.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 521

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
I've had similar problems as you with energy, erections, and libido. I'm a patient at Defy now because previous doctors would only prescribe testosterone and nothing else. The ancillaries are what make TRT work for me. A shot of Testosterone in the arm alone is not enough. I'm prescribed DHEA in sublingual troches since it was low. They dissolve under your tongue in a couple of minutes are are watermelon flavored. Since adding DHEA, I sleep like a dead man, and I'm less anxious through the day. I rate myself a 9 or 10 in sleep almost every night.

HCG helped libido and erections. But I had to try different dosages to find what works best for me. This is where the app really came in handy and is one reason why I created it in the first place. I've tried 3 different dosages of HCG across several months and I entered assessments throughout that time. You can see that going from 100iu every day to 350iu every 3.5 days increased libido. But the scale goes up to 10 so I felt like there was still room for improvement.

This shows the average libido rating for each dosage/time period of HCG. This is why the start and stop dates are important, and why each change should be a new medication record.
View attachment 2456

How many morning erections Y/N while on each dosage of HCG.

View attachment 2457

So Dr. Saya at Defy was able to look at these graphs in time for my last consult and we were able to have a more informed conversation and actually see ratings and results. It's much more effective than just looking at numbers on paper and/or trying to remember how you felt over the past several months or longer. My HCG and testosterone amounts were adjusted, and you can see that the results are far better. Just note that the dosages in these images are what worked for me. You are different and so is everyone else. But that is why we need something like this. Over time you can better see what works and what does not for important areas of your life. So can your doctor or whoever you choose to share the information with.

Attachments

• Image-1 (1).jpg
    Image-1 (1).jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 518
  • Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 518

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
The following medications have been added to the Medications list:

Armour Thyroid
Cabergoline
HGH
Sermorelin
NDT

The app will automatically update and pull down the new medications by going to the main screen that lists Assessments, Medications, and Charts.

Trainhard

Ok, downloaded....currently running
Test Cyp 250mg every 6 days
Hcg 500 it's ed for 30 days
Letrozole 1/4 tab every 4 days
Sermorelin Forte Plus 8ius ed

stevep

Do you think at some point we'll be able to manually add all of our specific medications?

In my instance I also take an aspirin, statin, CoQ10, and D3 with my Test E and HCG.

It would be an endless task of you adding medications.

Thank you for creating this app.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Yes. Give us two weeks.

So far we have great numbers

•In just 6 months, over 1000 users have logged 4465 assessments across 7 quality of life (QOL) markers.

•Average Overall QOL Rating is 6.49 (1-10, 10 being best)

•1287 medication entries with an average of 2.6 medications entered per user.

AveryA86

Hey Nelson,
New to the site. Thanks for all the GREAT information you and many others have put together. Just started on TRT. I find the app very useful. I did have a few thoughts, hopefully someone else has not brought these up, if so I apologize for the redundancy.

1. I like that we can select a start date for the injections - however would it be possible to create a reminder with the app? In addition to the reminder, it may also be helpful to add an AM/ PM Option on the injections that way for those on 3.5 Day injections, the reminder would pop up first thing in the morning at a designated time, or PM option, again at a designated time.

2. What are your thoughts on adding weigh in option. I know the app isn't necessarily designed to be a nutrition tracker etc, however it may of use when looking at long term TRT protocols, or just helping with general health etc. I recently lost a ton of weight due to illness (myy gaaainnzz!!!), so when something like that happens, it would be nice for me to look back and say "Okay, this is where I was before being sick, do I want to return to that weight or run a few pounds lighter based on the body comp I am seeing".

Anyhow, I hope these friendly suggestions are helpful. I full intend on using the app! Looking forward to seeing the app continue to grow and develop.

Cheers

(Hoping these notes are not already apart of the app and I'm just not using it correctly!)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me