Nelson Vergel 's New Lab Test Graph Site : MyHealthGraphs.com

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
MyHealthGraphs.coms is a free service that helps you graph your blood test results along with notes you can add about any treatment changes. Our mission is to empower men and women to track and optimize their health.

http://myhealthgraphs.com/

View attachment 1909

Attachments

• LOGO.jpg
    LOGO.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 296
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fireproof

Very cool - I'd love to learn more. How sophisticated is it - can you upload PDFs and have it parse the data and graph it? Or do you manually plug in numbers? Can you also enter subjective "feelings" kind of like a journal so we can correlate symptoms or otherwise along the way?

MarkLA

Looks cool :)

I played a little, two issues so far:

1. Bilirubin is spelled wrong, Estradiol has a 9 instead of a (

2. I logged in as guest and entered numbers for ferritin and DHT for two test dates. Then I made a graph for both. So far so good. Then I unchecked one of them and clicked generate again. Problem: The graph still contained lines for both ferritin and DHT.

3. Suggestion for the future: Consider allowing people to enter an assay not found in the picklist.

Fireproof

I'd love to see some screenshots of interface for adding information as well as the reports that are created.

Any possibility of sharing?

Tom Larabee

Unable to use it, when I attempt to login either registered or guest I get to the accept agreement and check agree, click on login, it just reloads the agreement , never get past it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me