HCG Anxiety/Insomnia

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

You raised a question in your earlier post about how to tell if the lab measured your estradiol with the standard or sensitive test. Living as you do in the UK, I feel confident that your e2 was reported via the standard test. The sensitive test is simply not available outside the US (I live in Canada and travel across the border in order to obtain the proper test). Still, you can ask your doctor/your lab if estradiol was measured via the LC, MS/MS testing method (liquid chromatography, dual mass spectrometry). That's the sensitive test.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lookingforhelp

You raised a question in your earlier post about how to tell if the lab measured your estradiol with the standard or sensitive test. Living as you do in the UK, I feel confident that your e2 was reported via the standard test. The sensitive test is simply not available outside the US (I live in Canada and travel across the border in order to obtain the proper test). Still, you can ask your doctor/your lab if estradiol was measured via the LC, MS/MS testing method (liquid chromatography, dual mass spectrometry). That's the sensitive test.

I am going to try and get hold of the lab when I can. Thanks for the info.

I have spoken to my Dr. Well, he gave me a call but unfortunately I missed it but he left a message. He suggests I either increase my HCG dosage (Becuase I haven't spoken to him he doesn't know about my sides from HCG) to 1500 ius a week. Obviously not going to do that! Or add in Sustanon 250 every two weeks and keep on a low dose of HCG to prevent testicular atrophy.

He also mentioned I could split the dose of Sustanon 250 if I wanted to, so half of it a week. Now I don't really know much about Sustanon, all I read about is Testosterone Ethanate injectable wise.

Can someone please advise me what to do? I would rather stick to the protocol that most do, (a couple of injections a week) to avoid a hormonal rollercoaster.

He is expecting me to ring back and let him know what I would like to do. He is a good guy and a caring Dr. The amount of times I ring him and he gets straight back to me! Does not charge me for phone calls etc and isn't just trying to lure me into the office so he can charge me.

I really want to feel well so just trying to get over this confusing Sustanon hurdle.

Thanks again for for all of your help and guidance.

lookingforhelp

I am going to try and get hold of the lab when I can. Thanks for the info.

I have spoken to my Dr. Well, he gave me a call but unfortunately I missed it but he left a message. He suggests I either increase my HCG dosage (Becuase I haven't spoken to him he doesn't know about my sides from HCG) to 1500 ius a week. Obviously not going to do that! Or add in Sustanon 250 every two weeks and keep on a low dose of HCG to prevent testicular atrophy.

He also mentioned I could split the dose of Sustanon 250 if I wanted to, so half of it a week. Now I don't really know much about Sustanon, all I read about is Testosterone Ethanate injectable wise.

Can someone please advise me what to do? I would rather stick to the protocol that most do, (a couple of injections a week) to avoid a hormonal rollercoaster.

He is expecting me to ring back and let him know what I would like to do. He is a good guy and a caring Dr. The amount of times I ring him and he gets straight back to me! Does not charge me for phone calls etc and isn't just trying to lure me into the office so he can charge me.

I really want to feel well so just trying to get over this confusing Sustanon hurdle.

Thanks again for for all of your help and guidance.

Anyone? Should I go with sustanon or ask for something else?

Gman86

Coming from someone with a 500 total test, very low free and bioavailable test, and high SHBG, and someone that's been on HCG before, I'm very curious to see how things work out for you due to our situations being so similar. HCG at 2,000IU's/ week brings me to 1200 total, healthy free test, and always brings my SHBG down at least 10 points which always brings it within range. 1,000IU's/ week brings me to 600 total test, and still low free test, but does still bring my SHBG within range the same that 2,000IU's does. I was on 0.25mg twice per week of anastrozole while on both HCG doses. On 0.25mg of anastrozole twice per week my estradiol was 55 while on 2,000IU/ week, and it was 11 when I was on 1,000IU/ week. I'm currently still trying HCG mono, and am going to try and get testosterone and estradiol all within range at the same time, and see how I feel. They've never both been in a healthy range at the same time before. If that doesn't work, I to have to check out using both testosterone and HCG together, along with an AI.

HealthMan

Just my experience with HCG so far

HCG has a very strong stimulatory effect on me. I started with 400IU 2x then moved to 300UI 3x a week. All good at these dosages. When i moved to 500IU 3x a week for fertility reasons it really didn't feel great (anxiety, heart rate high, etc). I was on a small dose of thyroid medication and dropped it altogether and things improved (HCG can have an effect on thyroid hormones). Too much DHEA/pregnenolone also makes me feel the same way. And i read that HCG can increase DHEA and pregnenolone so maybe I should reduce those too if i want to keep HCG dosage at 500IU 3x week. Something I need to discuss with my doctor.

In short it feels like 500IU 3x a week it is still too much for me. In a couple of week i will have another fertility test done. If everything looks normal i will probably discuss with my doctor to try 500IU E3D or 2x a week. And once i decide i want to get my wife pregnant i go back to 500IU 3x week

ERO

My 2-cents - Do the Sustanon but (if possible) cut the dose in half and inject weekly instead of once every two weeks, Stop the HCG entirely. Wait 6 weeks with NO other changes and see how you feel.

Muzaffar

I did trt caused praipism and panic attaks spontaneous erection gyno all of it stopped trt started hcg mono threapy it was working fine libido wise and every thing so sides i was doin 250iu eod started with 500 but was giving sides lowered to 250iu eod but after 6 months it started to give me panic attacks and anxiety i started waking up in middle of night hyper ventilated body shaking heart racing stopped hcg took xanax few days now i am fine but now i have limp dick and gaining fat its just been 2 weeks i m really sad its not working now i have no option to go to. Wtf is with anxiety and panic atta ks

jerzy

I have never suffered with anxiety or insomnia before I began suffering with my sexual symptoms and fatigue. The only time I have ever suffered anxiety is with this HCG mono protocol. The first time I ever experienced insomnia was when all my sexual symptoms began. I used to sleep like a baby before. This was when my system crashed, whether it was a head injury i suffered a year or so before, or saw palmetto in a vitamin pill, I don't know. But whatever it was, I just woke up one morning and it all started. I admit I had been losing energy and ability for some time before the sexual symptoms became apparent.

I do not drink tea/coffee or any caffeine related foods or drinks since I became ill. I eat a gluten free diet with lots of fresh fruits, vegetables fish and meat. Never anything processed other than some plain chocolate which I sometimes have as a treat. I only drink water and haven't had alcohol in god knows how long (unfortunately).

I have not worked in 2 years since this all happened, my profession is in the construction trade and I aim to have my strength and health back so I can go back to it. Family life is great, I have a beautiful fiance and daughter. I just want to be well!

I am thinking about going onto TRT and see how that goes. My Dr will give me access to Clomid aswell which is rare for the UK! So if all of this does not work at least I know I can attempt to restart my system. I know my age and everything people will suggest otherwise, but I am sick of being sick. TRT was a last resort for me once I had tried everything else. Ive got my diet nailed, and I exercise what I can (only light at the moment as I dont have the energy). I am lean and not overweight. I have given my body the right building blocks and still stuck in the same position.

I really appreciate your advice and help Nelson, but I have had issues with prolactin in the past going above range so I am not really into the idea of taking an SSRI. I also do not want to add anything into the mix that could potentially harm me sexually even more.

From your vast experience, do the symptoms I described in my previous post sound like raised E2 levels? I know E2 gets a lot of easy blame for symptoms...but I have never suffered this badly before. This is the highest my E2 level has ever been so it sort of feels obvious to me that these symptoms must tie in with it, especially as it is so well known of HCG's effect on estrogen.
it sounds like you dont need TRT but look for auto immune causes, test your ESR, CRP, homocystein RF etc, food allergies

jerzy

I have never suffered with anxiety or insomnia before I began suffering with my sexual symptoms and fatigue. The only time I have ever suffered anxiety is with this HCG mono protocol. The first time I ever experienced insomnia was when all my sexual symptoms began. I used to sleep like a baby before. This was when my system crashed, whether it was a head injury i suffered a year or so before, or saw palmetto in a vitamin pill, I don't know. But whatever it was, I just woke up one morning and it all started. I admit I had been losing energy and ability for some time before the sexual symptoms became apparent.

I do not drink tea/coffee or any caffeine related foods or drinks since I became ill. I eat a gluten free diet with lots of fresh fruits, vegetables fish and meat. Never anything processed other than some plain chocolate which I sometimes have as a treat. I only drink water and haven't had alcohol in god knows how long (unfortunately).

I have not worked in 2 years since this all happened, my profession is in the construction trade and I aim to have my strength and health back so I can go back to it. Family life is great, I have a beautiful fiance and daughter. I just want to be well!

I am thinking about going onto TRT and see how that goes. My Dr will give me access to Clomid aswell which is rare for the UK! So if all of this does not work at least I know I can attempt to restart my system. I know my age and everything people will suggest otherwise, but I am sick of being sick. TRT was a last resort for me once I had tried everything else. Ive got my diet nailed, and I exercise what I can (only light at the moment as I dont have the energy). I am lean and not overweight. I have given my body the right building blocks and still stuck in the same position.

I really appreciate your advice and help Nelson, but I have had issues with prolactin in the past going above range so I am not really into the idea of taking an SSRI. I also do not want to add anything into the mix that could potentially harm me sexually even more.

From your vast experience, do the symptoms I described in my previous post sound like raised E2 levels? I know E2 gets a lot of easy blame for symptoms...but I have never suffered this badly before. This is the highest my E2 level has ever been so it sort of feels obvious to me that these symptoms must tie in with it, especially as it is so well known of HCG's effect on estrogen.
it sounds like you dont need TRT but look for auto immune causes, test your ESR, CRP, homocystein RF etc, food allergies

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me