Introduction + Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

rhino5169

Hi guys,

I wanted to follow up on my thread.
I have my current labs posted below.
FWIW:
1. At time of these labs I was on TRT for 1 week, so I dont think any significant bearing on the results, though if im wrong one of you will tell me.
2. These labs were ordered from my cardiologist, so it's geared towards that. I dont get the TRT based labs done for another 5 weeks.

All told, numbers got better. I've been on pretty strict diet still. I discovered that im even more carb sensitive than I thought, so I have to be careful of what I eat, how much I eat and when I eat carbs. I do have cheat days though.
Im also low fat.

A1C came down even further. Originally I was a 13. I got it down to a 7 (no meds) and im now a 6.6.
Total cholesterol down 174 to 173
HDL up 53 to 71
LDL down 106 to 90
VLDL 15 to 12
Triglycerides 77 to 59

I dont know if this is really any difference but:
Hemoglobin up 13.6 to 13.8
Hematocrit down 42.3 to 41.2

Thoughts?
labs 3-17-1.jpg

labs 3-17-2.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hi guys,

I wanted to follow up on my thread.
I have my current labs posted below.
FWIW:
1. At time of these labs I was on TRT for 1 week, so I dont think any significant bearing on the results, though if im wrong one of you will tell me.
2. These labs were ordered from my cardiologist, so it's geared towards that. I dont get the TRT based labs done for another 5 weeks.

All told, numbers got better. I've been on pretty strict diet still. I discovered that im even more carb sensitive than I thought, so I have to be careful of what I eat, how much I eat and when I eat carbs. I do have cheat days though.
Im also low fat.

A1C came down even further. Originally I was a 13. I got it down to a 7 (no meds) and im now a 6.6.
Total cholesterol down 174 to 173
HDL up 53 to 71
LDL down 106 to 90
VLDL 15 to 12
Triglycerides 77 to 59

I dont know if this is really any difference but:
Hemoglobin up 13.6 to 13.8
Hematocrit down 42.3 to 41.2

Thoughts?
View attachment 3336

View attachment 3337

Your hematocrit and hemoglobin are of no concern and may not reflect an actual change. Keep an eye on them, very important, but nothing to worry about. Other values seem pretty good, don't they? Progress on all fronts. TRT results soon?

rhino5169

Thanks CW.
Yes I will keep an eye on things. TRT labs in another 4 weeks which will be the 6 week point on trt.
While keeping an eye on hematocrit and hemoglobin is it also necessary to watch mcv, mch, and platelets?

CoastWatcher

Thanks CW.
Yes I will keep an eye on things. TRT labs in another 4 weeks which will be the 6 week point on trt.
While keeping an eye on hematocrit and hemoglobin is it also necessary to watch mcv, mch, and platelets?

You can't order those tests as you would at a buffet. The CBC is going to give the entire package to you. That said, it's wise to review the entire report and look at the results carefully. Things can go wrong.

rhino5169

I wan't implying to order those tests specifically, I just wasn't sure of their importance to keep an eye on. It seems everyone mentions the hemo and hemat but not the others. Was just wondering.
Thx

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching