New here and hopeful

Buy Lab Tests Online

billspaced

Hi, Bill here. Just turned 50. Most of my life I have been very active and athletic. Formerly a super stud (205 pounds 5 percent bodyfat).

Now, not so much. The past 7 years of my life have been very stressful. I gained a bunch of fat, got a-fib, sleep apnea, and high blood pressure.

I've been working out consistently 4-5 times per week the past year, on both weights and the exercycle (no slow cardio, just short HIIT) and I've been eating well (no junk).

Worse than no progress, I've gained 25 pounds. It doesn't feel like muscle :(

NOTHING works for me and I'm totally discouraged. Got my T tested about 8 months ago and it was low. Did a ton of research, looked for doctors, couldn't find any one.

FINALLY found Nelson's book, read it, and then joined the forum.

Signed up with Defy. I go in to get all my blood tests on Tuesday then consult with one of their doctors when they get the test results.

I've read a lot of positive things about Defy and so far, their process and support on initial questions has been outstanding.

Things are looking up!

Looking for moral support and education on this forum. So far, so good :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Thanks for introducing yourself and providing some background. Nelson's work has helped countless men find their way to better health. In choosing Defy to help you manage your protocol, you've placed your care in the hands of a first-rate team. You have every reason to be hopeful. Please keep us informed as things unfold.

billspaced

Thanks for introducing yourself and providing some background. Nelson's work has helped countless men find their way to better health. In choosing Defy to help you manage your protocol, you've placed your care in the hands of a first-rate team. You have every reason to be hopeful. Please keep us informed as things unfold.
I most certainly will! Thanks for the encouragement :)

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Welcome Bill! Glad you joined EM!! Yes, Defy is excellent, and you're in good hands. Please keep us posted with your labs, starting plan & protocol, and any questions/thoughts moving forward with your new routine.

It's an exciting journey, call it a 2nd chance to revisit life as you did when you were younger, but now with some of the advantages of wisdom and experience. Good job with making the choice to improve your quality of life!!

billspaced

Hi all, so I finally got my consult with Dr. Saya at Defy Medical. I have never had a better conversation with a medical professional in all of my life.

Not exaggerating...Dr Saya had obviously carefully looked over my lab results, was ready for all of my questions, and gave me a very detailed plan of action.

Now waiting for the first "box" to arrive.

I have to admit - I'm apprehensive about all of this. But not for lack of confidence in the protocol.

It's a big life change. That won't really hit me until I use that first syringe.

Wish me luck :)

CoastWatcher

Hi all, so I finally got my consult with Dr. Saya at Defy Medical. I have never had a better conversation with a medical professional in all of my life.

Not exaggerating...Dr Saya had obviously carefully looked over my lab results, was ready for all of my questions, and gave me a very detailed plan of action.

Now waiting for the first "box" to arrive.

I have to admit - I'm apprehensive about all of this. But not for lack of confidence in the protocol.

It's a big life change. That won't really hit me until I use that first syringe.

Wish me luck :)

You have every reason to be hopeful. Please keep us posted as things unfold.

billspaced

Ah, to be in California and go to the pharmacy to buy syringes...one told me I needed a prescription FROM THEM, the other looked at me like I was a junkie :)

But I persisted.

And got home, reviewed a few videos on how to mix HCG and inject both SubQ and IM, and then I did it!

No big deal. I think I can do this.

LTChris

Ah, to be in California and go to the pharmacy to buy syringes...one told me I needed a prescription FROM THEM, the other looked at me like I was a junkie :)

But I persisted.

And got home, reviewed a few videos on how to mix HCG and inject both SubQ and IM, and then I did it!

No big deal. I think I can do this.

You CAN do this. I was overwhelmed at first, but you are definitely in the right place for help and info.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me