Looking for a doctor Chattanooga, TN..Nashville, Atlanta, Knoxville

Buy Lab Tests Online

trumptrain2016

I'm looking for a doctor that is willing to accept insurance that knows what they're doing in the Chattanooga, TN area. I'm also willing to travel as far as Nashville, Atlanta, and Knoxville. I have gone through several doctors already and not having much luck and can't afford Defy at this this time. Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. Are you interested only in doctors who will accept insurance? I ask because I know if some doctors, I know of them - I do not personally know them, in the greater Atlanta area. However, I believe all if them are direct pay practices, similar to the Defy model.

ERO

Sadly, "...looking for a doctor that is willing to accept insurance that knows what they're doing..." is pretty close to looking for a unicorn. A lot of that is due to insurance companies - they typically wont pay for HCG or Anastrozole as those are "off-label" when used as part of male TRT.

trumptrain2016

Welcome to Excelmale. Are you interested only in doctors who will accept insurance? I ask because I know if some doctors, I know of them - I do not personally know them, in the greater Atlanta area. However, I believe all if them are direct pay practices, similar to the Defy model.
For the time being I have to resort to my insurance coverage. If you want to PM me the names of the doctors you know of that would be great and I'll look into it.

trumptrain2016

Haha yea I'm definitely aware it's gonna be difficult to find one but I'm not giving up. Fortunately, my insurance has been pretty good about covering Anaztrozole and even Femara oddly though. My current doctor isn't a fan of HCG but it would probably be covered if he prescribed it. I'm to the point where I'm having to tell the lab what tests I need run instead of just the ordered total Testosterone and Estradiol. The craziest part is that I don't even pay for any labs!

Haha yea I'm definitely aware it's gonna be difficult to find one but I'm not giving up. Fortunately, my insurance has been pretty good about covering Anaztrozole and even Femara oddly though. My current doctor isn't a fan of HCG but it would probably be covered if he prescribed it. I'm to the point where I'm having to tell the lab what tests I need run instead of just the ordered total Testosterone and Estradiol. The craziest part is that I don't even pay for any labs!

Besides plain old MD's the only "clinic" style operation I know of that was accepting and billing insurance was Low T Center.

bigfred32

Try Dr John Monaco at St Thomas Medical Group in south Nashville. He takes my ins and I absolutly dig him and his staff. Hes very progressive, up to date and squared away with TRT.

sfpowerlift

Sadly, "...looking for a doctor that is willing to accept insurance that knows what they're doing..." is pretty close to looking for a unicorn. A lot of that is due to insurance companies - they typically wont pay for HCG or Anastrozole as those are "off-label" when used as part of male TRT.

I've never met anyone who can get insurance to cover HCG. One of my consulting jobs was to help reorganize insurance reimbursement protocols for a large insurer. HCG was nowhere to be found on their internal list of meds for coverage.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me