Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) with Aromasin to stop Gyno Symptoms? (Itchiness/sensitive nipples)

Buy Lab Tests Online

TransitPoloce

Hi Excel,

I've been on TRT for about 7 weeks total so far, however the first 4 weeks was on a bad protocol of 250mg, once every 2 weeks which resulted in lower T levels after the 14 days. I've recently found a TRT Clinic here in Thailand and switched as my original doctor wasn't familiar with AI's or HCG during TRT.

I've been switched to:

150mg Test E / week (75mg Tues/Fri)
Aromasin 12.5mg first dose, then 6.25mg 2 x a week (1/4 pill) Tues/Fri
HCG was discussed, but suggested to begin it next month.
I was given Tamoxifen to have on hand incase I start to feel any gyno symptoms.

I tested high for Estradiol that day at 70, range was 25-60. It isn't the sensitive E2 test though, as it's not available here.

I have had mild gyno since puberty. No lumps or hard tissue underneath, it just looks like extra fat on top of my pecs, and does reduce a lot when I drop bodyfat %.

-----

I noticed this week my nipples were starting to get itchy/sensitive, first the left, then both sides. Not painful but a bit uncomfortable with a shirt on. I took 12.5mg Aromasin instead of 6.25mg on Tuesday, which seemed to help as the itchiness reduced, but it was still there on thursday.

I got in touch with my TRT doctor last night (thursday) who suggested to take 20mg Tamoxifen, and continue with 12.5mg Aromasin twice a week, and get my E2 levels checked asap.

I took tamoxifen and symptoms seem to have stopped today (Friday). I took 12.5mg Aromasin after injecting today's T dose.

I was given this explanation of how the two work together, is this correct?

"Tamoxifen blocks estrogen activity meaning your body has already converted testosterone to too much estrogen and you want to block the effect of it on your body, while aromasin blocks the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen."

Anyone have experience taking Tamoxifen for Gyno symptoms while on TRT?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Testosterone can also cause nipple sensitivity, we're too quick to blame E2. Since starting TRT my nipples have changed, but my E2 has always been in a good range.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me