Deca (nandrolone) question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bigsho

I suffer from knee problems and had several surgeries over the years. I've been on trt for about8 months now and things are going well with the exception of my knees in the gym. I have read low dose deca can help ease joint issues and I know it isn't conventionally prescribed for that. I've also read that it can skew testosterone numbers on blood tests for a while due to its long half life but the information I've been able to gather is conflicting whether it does it doesn't. Just wondering if anyone has a definitive answer since I don't want to mess up my trt

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I suffer from knee problems and had several surgeries over the years. I've been on trt for about8 months now and things are going well with the exception of my knees in the gym. I have read low dose deca can help ease joint issues and I know it isn't conventionally prescribed for that. I've also read that it can skew testosterone numbers on blood tests for a while due to its long half life but the information I've been able to gather is conflicting whether it does it doesn't. Just wondering if anyone has a definitive answer since I don't want to mess up my trt

I know that as long as you get the LC/MS-MS testosterone test you'll get accurate results of what your testosterone level is.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator

Yes, it did skew my Total Serum result, but it didn't have any weight on the Free /Bio Available assay.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me