7 week labs on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

extends_human

These are my 7 week follow up labs. Labs taken on injection day, before injection.

I was prescribed 100mg TestC per week and 250IU HCG twice per week.
After these labs I will be starting 150mg TestC per week and the same HCG.

My test has raised a little, started at 243,free up from 6.8 and E2 has raised from 10.
I have a high value for AST, but I am not sure what that is.
Does anyone see any thing of concern?
2nd labs Pic 1.jpg
2nd labs pic 2.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
AST and ALT are liver function markers.
You had the wrong Estradiol test, that is the standard for females test, note the "Roche ECLIA"....you should be getting the sensitive/ultrasensitive LC/MS/MS. The test you received is almost useless for men.
Also, you should on your next set of labs ask for SHBG. Have you had that one before?

extends_human

I understand the tests are not complete and the E2 is the wrong one, I plan on testing myself once I have a few weeks on the increased dosage.
My initial labs did not have SHBG, so yeah, the place I go is not 100% up to speed. They are not terrible, but I know I will need to do some testing and work on my own.

CoastWatcher

In addition to the points made by Vince Carter, there's no reason for you to test LH and FSH while on a TRT protocol - you've suppressed your natural production and the values will be low to non-existent. Given the poor results you've obtained so far, since you don't have SHBG measured we can't be absolutely sure (but it's a reasonable guess), you may well be metabolizing testosterone rapidly. I'd split your current weekly dose of 100mg of testosterone into two injections of 50mg and inject every 3.5 days. At the most, I'd go to 60mg every 3.5 days (120mg per week). I'd not jump to a single injection of 150mg a week. You don't know where your estradiol actually sits and it's possible it could really spike. Smaller, more frequent injections are the ticket to success more often than not.

extends_human

Thank you for the reply.
I am great full to have access to a people who know the best methods of treatment. I like my doctor, but realize they are not the most knowledgeable.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me