Arginine or Citrulline?

Buy Lab Tests Online
P

Palermitano

Which is preferred for all around health, sexual function, circulatory health, pumps in the gym, NO production, etc. Argenine or Citrulline, and if Citrulline, which one, L or Malate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I do not Citrulline Malate as the taste profile is terrible, I use ~5g of L-Citrulline which is less objectionable to me. Of course I use powders mixed in water reason the taste is important to me. I think it's best to combine the two, even three if you add some Ornithine you can get that NO process from 3 directions.

stevep

Since reading this post and reading more about these amino acids I think I'm going to try the L-Citrulline. It sounds like it will benefit my workouts. And if it will enhance erections then that is a bonus. The Nuticost L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 looks like a good deal providing 3g per scoop.

I also see that Empower has a Tri-Amino injection - 30mL vial, L-Arginie HCI 100mg/mL, L-Citurline 100 mg/mL, and L-Ornithine 100 mg/mL. Has anyone tried this and if so, what did you think?

I looked at Tri-Amino and jsut chose for me personally I didn't wasnt to shoot 1mL of fluid SQ, seems like a lot of fluid, I'm sure that it's well tolerated and it sounds good but I passed on it. plus the ability to get powders for pennies on the dollar...I couldn't justify the cost of Tri-Amino.

stevep

I looked at Tri-Amino and jsut chose for me personally I didn't wasnt to shoot 1mL of fluid SQ, seems like a lot of fluid, I'm sure that it's well tolerated and it sounds good but I passed on it. plus the ability to get powders for pennies on the dollar...I couldn't justify the cost of Tri-Amino.

That makes sense. No idea how much Empower charges, but I want to say when I tried LIPO-C that was around $70 for 30mL and I didn't see any great benefit from it.

cmg123

Doew it matter if I take it with bcaa? I have read that l-arginine should not be taken with bcaa because it competes with them to get absorbed. I like to take bcaa before i go to bed for muscle repair.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me