HELP ! Low testosterone is Ruining my life !

Buy Lab Tests Online

Trex90

Hi

im a 26 male who have been bodybuilding in the past. i did 3 cycles 4 years ago which looked like this

1. 12 weeks of testosterone cypionate 500 mg a week . and nolvadex pct

2. 12 weeks of testosterone enathate 750 mg a week aromasin pct

3 . 12 weeks of500 mg test E a week and 40 mg dianabol for 1-4 week.....no pct

okey guys pls dont flame for poor pct. i got all the gains i was looking for, but had to quit because i had to focus on my studies. my last cycle ended january 2013. after this i have had the following symptoms

- low energy
-tired all the time
-sleep several times a day
-low sex drive, weak erections
-no motivation
-extreme brainfog, mental focus is down the shitter
-headache, somethimes migraine
-unstable mood, can get very angry for nothing and somethimes very emotional
-weak as **** and very long recovery time
-gaining fat all the places woman gain fat

i have taken blodtest all these years, but my doctor said i was fine. that i have low testosterone but my free is inside the refrence range so its okay. my last blodtest came in 7.2 nmol totall test and 3.6 free testosterone which is very low. but my endo said free test is okay .

he gave me tostran gel for a short period which was really nice i felt improvement alot , my brainfog went away the same day and strenght and energy came back, felt very good. my levels on gel was 13 nmol. but the gel didnt last any long ...the effect only worked at start then dissapeared .. so now im back feeling like shit like i have done the last couple of 4 years. im in a very dark time of my life now,lack of energy and depressed and no drive....i feel like im at that part your right after cycle, when ur test is zero...but im still there....my testosterone never went back up...

here is a picture of my last bloodtest

http://imgur.com/NS8ZBy3

can someone plz help me ?

my doctor in my country, norway cant give me hcg or any clomid. they have no authority...the only thing they can give me is tostran gel or nebido injections.

i would also tell you that my family has thyroid problems, my mother and uncle is all using levaxin medications. i have taken bloodtest of thyroid and that has been fine all these years. but i have lost 1/3 of eyebrows and some hair . which may indicate thyroid ?

and is my testosterone fine or not ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. I'm sorry you feel as poorly as you do, but you present with a number of challenges. Based on the bloodwork you have, we're limited in the discussion we can engage in. Your testosterone is certainly low, but what is it you want to do? Go on TRT at the age of 26? Or attempt to restart your axis with a protocol tailored to do just that?

No matter what you choose, it would be in your best interest to undertake more lab work. Thyroid - TSH, t3, t4, rt3, and antibodies are essential (given your symptoms and family history). Cortisol, DHT, DHEA, and PSA are necessary, too.

Your claim that Clomid and HCG can't be prescribed puzzles me. Even though Norway is not a member of the EU,mint is a member of the EEA. Other European members here at EM have been able to obtain the medications necessary to undertake a reset - are you willing to travel?

Let us know.

Trex90

no i dont want to go on trt this young. but i need to raise my testosterone....

also i have taken dozens of bloodtest on my thyroid and alle blodtest these years have had normal thyroid results

i want some sort of restart using sarms.....clomid or aromasin or anything.....

but how can i know if the symptoms is from only low testosterone ?
eyebrow loss is moore a symptom of thyroid failure, not testosterone....any advice?

is there any special blodtest we take to check thyroid ?

CoastWatcher

no i dont want to go on trt this young. but i need to raise my testosterone....

also i have taken dozens of bloodtest on my thyroid and alle blodtest these years have had normal thyroid results

i want some sort of restart using sarms.....clomid or aromasin or anything.....

but how can i know if the symptoms is from only low testosterone ?
eyebrow loss is moore a symptom of thyroid failure, not testosterone....any advice?

is there any special blodtest we take to check thyroid ?

I listed the thyroid tests you should run. Again: TSH, t3, t4, rt3, and an antibodies screen. Please don't take offense, but "normal" and "in range" mean nothing in the area of hormone management. Doctors are all too quick to glance at a lab report and, if the results aren't flagged, dismiss the patient. You need to obtain a full thyroid panel, along with the other tests noted.

Are you consulting a doctor you trust, who understands the male endocrine system, particularly the system of someone like yourself who stressed their system and now wish to recover?

Trex90

okey thx for answering. i will go and take a new blodtest on thyroid function and i will come back with resulsts...

second...can we all come to an agreement that my testosterone is too low ?

7.2 nmol TT
3.8 FREE TEST

for a 26 year old ?

why is my endo saying this is okey ?

he told me since my shbg is low (20) and free test i 2.8 then its okey and my body has low, but enough testosterone

my brainfog i get is so severe now that im unable to function at work. it has become worse after time...i feel like im developing alhzheimer slowly

CoastWatcher

okey thx for answering. i will go and take a new blodtest on thyroid function and i will come back with resulsts...

7.2 nmol TT
3.8 FREE TEST

for a 26 year old ?

he told me since my shbg is low (20) and free test i 2.8 then its okey and my body has low, but enough testosterone

my brainfog i get is so severe now that im unable to function at work. it has become worse after time...i feel like im developing alhzheimer slowly

Yes, as noted, your testosterone is too low - particularly at your age. He's telling you this because he doesn't know what he's doing. That's not your fault, the vast majority of our members initially sought treatment from doctors who were out of their depth. Which brings up a crucial point: without a doctor who know what he or she is doing, you are unlikely to achieve your goals. Where do you live? Are you willing to travel, possibly outside of Norway, if it meant care from a competent physician?

7.2 nmol TT
3.8 FREE TEST

for a 26 year old ?

Your endo is saying it's okay, because the range is saying it's okay, and he's not using critical thinking to realize that in range ! = optimal.

I'm not sure exactly what you should do, but seeking more competent care is always a good idea, hopefully someone else will have ideas for you.

Trex90

yes i can travel outside my country ....where do they have a doctor who is expert on my hormones ? do you know anyone in particular ?

CoastWatcher

yes i can travel outside my country ....where do they have a doctor who is expert on my hormones ? do you know anyone in particular ?

Look for some names.tomorrow. I am not saying competent care can not be found in Norway. I am saying that I'm not aware of any. I will be in touch.

CoastWatcher

You should understand that these doctors are not known personally to me. They deal with male androgen issues, including post-finasteride syndrome.

Dr. Francois Haab, Urologist. Paris
Dr. Dirk Michielson Urologist, Brussels
Dr. Gert Dohle, Urologist, Rotterdam

If, upon inquiring, they are unable to see you, or are uneasy with the concept of a restart protocol, ask them for a referral.

Let us us know how this plays out.

All the best.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale