New Member Using Enclomophine

Buy Lab Tests Online

miketython

Is it really reasonable to consider low estrogen symptoms unexpected, though? If enclomiphene is the isolated anti-estrogenic component of clomid, it seems that such symptoms wouldn't exactly be unusual.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

superboy

I found that clomid helped me increase my sperm production when I had close to zero.

I also found that it did make me very funny, mostly retained quiet a bit of water and made my body softer.

Not sure if this is from clomid, but had anyone experienced these symptoms?

Ralf

Miketython...lol I just got your name,that's pretty good. Honestly I don't know the truth is that when I tried clomid I never felt like this. I guess I assumed that if test goes up then the body will regulate itself and produce a healthy yet even level of estro. A little low estro would be ok but this is a bit much I'm 42 i don't ever recall having my joints so dry and my libido so low, also the tiredness I would sleep 8-9 hours and go back to take a nap mid morning. Also I noticed a great emotional disconnect. Most of these are slowly going away since I stop taking whatever they sold me. For now I started clomid 12.5 2x a week to see if it helps me rebound a bit and might stay on it for 2 months then off for 2 months. I had great results with clomid in the past.

Ralf

Superboy I never had those symptoms but then again I only used 12.5 3 a week at most. The only side was calf cramps which only happened twice a bit blurred vision which also went away on its own and a sore left Testicle every now and then. Over all I had a great experice with it I wouldn't go over 12.5 2-3 times a week. At least that's what works for me

superboy

Thanks Ralf

Just taking because I've stopped testosterone and my sperm count was close to 0.

So I was administered to tasks 25mg every day and hcg 500 iu 3 x a week

And 1 x 0.5mg arimidex a week

But I'll see how it goes and take it from there.

Thanks for your input

Ralf

No problem but keep in mind that I do not have a condition like yours and I am not under doctors supervision and also have no access to labs. Like someone mentioned previously I only post anecdotal "how I feel stuff" because that's all I got. In other words take it with a grain of salt 😉

DaveK22

No problem but keep in mind that I do not have a condition like yours and I am not under doctors supervision and also have no access to labs. Like someone mentioned previously I only post anecdotal "how I feel stuff" because that's all I got. In other words take it with a grain of salt 

This may be a long shot but why not contact discountedlabs.com about whether they know of a similar company that operates in Canada? Maybe they'll have some ideas as they are in that line of business. No harm in an email inquiry, right? Their email is: [email protected]

CoastWatcher

This may be a long shot but why not contact discountedlabs.com about whether they know of a similar company that operates in Canada? Maybe they'll have some ideas as they are in that line of business. No harm in an email inquiry, right? Their email is: [email protected]

There is no company comparable to Discountedlabs in Canada. I utilize their services since I travel to the States on a regular basis. It's a challenge for Canadian men. The feeling here, since all medical care is state subsidized, is that there is no market here for such services. Sadly, that is probably the case.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me