New Member Using Enclomophine

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ralf

Hi: I'm new here. I read these posts and decided to sing up, I actually been lurking for a while but I figure why not be part of the forum.

I'm male 42 and live in Canada. I work shift and have kids so sleep is a privilege.i train martial arts 4-5 times a week and lift 3-4 times a week. I did a lot of online research on clomid and a few years ago I decided to try it. I did 12.5 mgs mon-tue-fri. For the the first month I didn't feel any difference, however after the 2nd month I started to noticed fuller muscles a bit more energy and better mood. Sex drive was the same but I could recover faster. I did it for 3-4 months then take a break for 2-3 months.

Now the reason for me to post here is that after reading the previous posts I became interested in enclomiphene I figured that if clomid was good then androxal (enclomiphene) might be better (no estrogen). So I went online and I bought the research product. I believe that it's the same company that some people were talking about above.

They made a mistake in my order initially they sent me exemestane but they corrected it quickly and send me the enclomiphene. I was actually really impressed with their service. Opposite to the description given above the exemestane and the enclomiphene both smell and taste the same which left me scratching my head (liquid, not thick and smells almost like gin) that being said I figure what company would send the wrong order but would go through the trouble to fix the issue right away and go through the trouble to send you another package all the way to Canada just to send you more garbage. I figured they might use the same liquid as a base for all their product.

I started taking it orally the begining of December only 12.5 mgs (half a dropper) on Friday and Monday. I don't want to jump right away to min-wed-fri protocol because it's a new product and I am monitoring for side effects. So far I haven't seen anything positive nor negative. Usually with clomid I get a bit of soreness in the testicles, increase testicle size, skin a little bit oily etc but I haven't noticed anything as of yet but then again it's early. If everything continues this way I will start mon-tue-wed in January.

I will keep up with updates if you guys want. Just so you know I am not a guru and I don't know even a quarter of what most guys know here but I am willing to share my experiences so we can all learn together. Also I don't do labs, they are hard to come by up here and the private ones a bit expensive for me right now (I got a big family😉) I do monitor Symptoms and look for side effects and results by just feeling and looking. I know is not ideal but I try I'm 42 and been training for 23 years I've learnt to listen to my body(no excuse not to get labs though if you are reading this and you can get labs do it)

Sorry for the long post. I hope to hear from you guys!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to EM. As a fellow Canadian, I understand your frustration with the challenge of getting the appropriate lab tests to monitor your efforts. Please keep us posted.

Ralf

Thank you my friend, I am glad that someone can corroborate what I mean when it comes to labs up here. I saw that you created a new topic, thank you I didn't dare to do it being the first time posting (I believe I gotta earn that privilege) I will keep everyone posted and feel free to ask me anything!

Ralf

Thank ero and Vince. I will give you guys a quick review of what I ve notice so far.

I am comparing the results that I had with regular clomid to this new product. I have enough experice with clomid I know it starts working in about a month (for me at least). I started taking enclomiphene on December 2 only Friday and Monday to start (like I said before I am monitoring for potential side effects. I want to make sure I can catch them on time)

1-mood: not much to report except that last Saturday I was a bit down (no reason- life is pretty good right now) but Sunday I was almost back to normal. I will be watching my mood tomorrow, the day after my dose.

2-physical: working out its been the same, no news to report. I've noticed that I been a. I been more hungry and eating lot of junk (Christmas diet lol) however I did not gain much weight which I was surprised I'm about 217.I've noticed that with clomid the testicles get bigger and they drop more I also get a bit sore every now and then (I guess because of the Growth) however with enclomiphene (at least with this company's product) I haven't seen that, at least as of yet, and that's usually one of the first signs when I'm on clomid.

3-sex still the same.

Like I said not much to report so far, as soon as I see a difference I will report it. Again if you questions please let me know

CPTWilly

If you don't mind me asking, what is the reason behind a Mon-Tues-Friday schedule instead of a Mon-Wed-Friday schedule for clomiphene?

CPTWilly

Thanks Ralf. I started on clomiphene about a month ago and I hadn't really seen any changes. Your post has helped settle some of my fears.

Ralf

Cptwilly I'm happy that my post helped you, I ll tell u a bit more about my clomid cycles. Optimal for me was mon-wed-fri. I got the most the results (at least it worked for me it's no guarantee that will work for Everyone else though) physically I felt stronger and the recovery was a lot better. Muscles looked fuller to the point that some people began to notice (I do train a lot though) the thing I notice the most was the recovery from training. It as pretty good. I also noticed that I was in a better mood and things seemed to bother me less, others also noticed this.

Sex life was good too the difference I noticed was that my sex drive was a bit less however when sex was happening the libido was there it was almost as if it was hidden. The recovery from sex was great too and it didn't seem to affect my performance in the gym that much.

As far as side effects go One of the first things I noticed was the increased testicle size and how they drop (sorry man I dont mean to be graphic but I don't know how to describe it) also a little pain every now and then but it would subside as time went by. Also I had blurred vision on my left eye but this came and went and for whatever reason it would take place during the day mostly but this also subsidized.

After I stopped I still had the same feeling for about a month or two depends on how long I did it for. I didn't have any sides or anything worth mentioning after I stopped.

Let me know if you have anymore questions. I hope this helps u a little more.

DaveK22

Ralf-
What was your reason for going on clomid to begin with? Were you ever diagnosed with anything? e.g. secondary hypogonadism. Did you ever have blood work which showed low LH/FSH and testosterone? You posted a lot of anecdotal "how I feel" stuff but blood work & health history help with any advice given out on this great forum.

And welcome aboard :)

Ralf

Thank for the welcome Dave. I do not have a diagnosis just the typical low t symptoms. Tired, low mood, not excited about anything, slow recovery etc. For the past 5 years every doctor refused to test my test levels. They even gone as far as just looking at me and saying you don't need to get tested, so there testing is not as as easy and it's expensive to do up here. I'm not sold on injecting test, it's a lifetime commitment and I am at high risk for cancer so I'm not interested in making a commitment to something that in the end I might have to suddenly stop because it might harm my health.

I am not giving anyone advice I'm just reviewing a product. Go though my first post and you ll see that I said that : "I know is not ideal but I try I'm 42 and been training for 23 years I've learnt to listen to my body(no excuse not to get labs though if you are reading this and you can get labs do it) "

I'm just sharing my experiences for people in the same boat as me

Ralf

i Got a couple of updates. I have notice an increase in muscle size lately. Muscles seems fuller and I feel stronger In the gym. Recovery is a little bit better but nothing crazy. I also went up 5-7 lbs (could be all the Christmas eating too) the funny thing is this the pants and shirts all fit the same. The other thing I noticed is my mood, it's almost like an emotional shut down, sort of like depressed but it's kind of weird almost like nothing bothers me and I am disconnected with the world, never had that on clomid. I also noticed that my mood has been pretty good I could almost desrcribe it as steady. My sleep has also improved. I also noticed the testicle has increased a bit and they are "looser" this was something I would notice while on clomid. Now all that being said I think it was davek22 who advised that he got the same product from the same company and he describe it as thick liquid well mine is not thick at all it's actually see through liquid and like I said before it' tastes almost like gin. One thing I've noticed and I don't like it's that my libido is down I naturally have high libido but since taking this It actually took me a bit to get my guy working. If this continues I might stop it altogether to me all the other benefits are not worth the loss of libido. When I did clomid my libido dropped a bit but it wasn't like this time. Even when I was taking 12.5 of clomid 3 times a week my libido was not low like this. Did anybody experience this on clomid or any ai? I'm wondering if I got ripped off and got High dosed clomid and an ai.. I'll keep you posted

Last edited:

Ralf

Hmmm I think I did get ripped off, I started looking at all the symptoms of low estrogen and I had about 90% of them. I think I got exemestane and the bottle says enclomiphene. I'm starting to feel better today (2 days after my last 12.5 mgs) very disappointed with this whole experiment. If anyone has a legit source can you send me a pm? Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me