I had my consult with Defy

Buy Lab Tests Online

LTChris

Just talked to Dr. Saya. Very professional, first class consult.

Beginning protocol:

Test Cyp - .35 ml IM or Subq every 3.5days
HCG - 400iu(40 units) 3.5days
DHEA - 25mg - once daily (preferably at night)
Needles: Testosterone - 20g 1" needle to draw test, 25g 5/8" needle to inject. 1ml syringe
HCG - 30g 1/2" insulin syringe

Defy had a back order on syringes so I ordered on line from allegro. Based on what I have read from users on this site, I decided to go with a 29g 1/2" syringe/needle combo for injecting test (subQ). I did order some of the syringes defy suggested for test just in case i have an issue with 29g

I have a question about shipping. What do people do about receiving shipments? Does it typically need to be signed for? Will it be okay to sit outside, I live in Iowa it is -3 degrees as I type this. I am assuming most people work during the day, just curious about the best way to handle this. Sounds like it will probably be shipped Fedex

I am about jumping out of my skin waiting for the shipments to arrive!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
My shipment is usually delivered when I'm not home. They have always just put in the side door, I tell them no signature required. If you require a signature and you're not home, you can pick it up from FedEx, UPS or have it redelivery. I don't remember which delivery they use.

Well, if temperature is a concern(and it's a nice mild 24F here!) you can always have the package shipped to a "shipment center" they call it, like my local UPS store will allow me to send things there, they hold it, and I can go pick it up. It adds one day to the shipping time.

Also consider that the package is already exposed to the freezing cold in the airport, shipping terminal, and the fedex/UPS truck, so the oil is probably going to crash. All you need to do is warm it up IIRC. I haven't been on TRT in winter, so this is new to me as well, but AFAIK it's a non issue. Think about it, Defy would only be able to treat people in south florida if winter was an issue haha.

Other than that, standard Defy protocol, you will most likely do very well on it.

I haven't had a temp problem with any of my meds, Hallandale seems to ship FedEX, and APS uses UPS, if that helps you. Never had a signature required on any of my stuff either.

Syringes...a 29 or 30 is basically the same thing, almost a negligible difference in the two. 30 is going to be harder to load and shoot than a 29 but again I think that that's a pretty negligible difference.

ERO

Testosterone can crystallize in very cold temps, but that does not harm it. If that happens put the bottle in some warm water (not a microwave) and let the crystals dissolve and you are good to go.

Weasel

Testosterone can crystallize in very cold temps, but that does not harm it. If that happens put the bottle in some warm water (not a microwave) and let the crystals dissolve and you are good to go.

I've never had it crystalize, and I've had shipments come in real cold weather. It was -23f actual air temp when i left the house this morning for reference. You'll be fine.

But like ERO said, just warm it up a bit and it will dissolve.

CSI007

Congrats and good luck! Hopefully this is the beginning of much good health and well being for you! (Did I just write that? It sounds like a fortune cookie phrase)

Tonight is the end of week 4 for me - similar protocol.

ERO

Beginning protocol:

Needles: Testosterone - 20g 1" needle to draw test, 25g 5/8" needle to inject. 1ml syringe

Defy had a back order on syringes so I ordered on line from allegro. Based on what I have read from users on this site, I decided to go with a 29g 1/2" syringe/needle combo for injecting test (subQ). I did order some of the syringes defy suggested for test just in case i have an issue with 29g

I have a question about shipping. What do people do about receiving shipments? Does it typically need to be signed for? Will it be okay to sit outside, I live in Iowa it is -3 degrees as I type this. I am assuming most people work during the day, just curious about the best way to handle this. Sounds like it will probably be shipped Fedex

Another tip as I am with Defy as well. Always ask for 2 day shipping instead of ground. It doesn't cost much extra and can be WAY faster. I live on the west coast so ground from Florida can be anywhere from a week to even longer. Of course if you live in Florida or nearby it may not make as much of a difference.

LTChris - usually there will only be a problem (problem meaning painful injection) if the T cyp is drawn up and injected immediately after retrieval from cold temperatures. If any crystallization occurs, simply leaving the vial at room temperature to warm up for some time should generally alleviate any issues. However, actively warming the T cyp upon receipt (if left in freezing temperatures) is also an option. See here:

http://defymedical.com/resources/health-articles/186-testosterone-cypionate-storage-warning

Welcome to the team!

Beginning protocol:

Was that 25MG or 250MG of DHEA in your starting protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me