Should I add hcg? 250mg test weekly

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi all, I am currently on 250mg test weekly.
I want to add hcg. What dose should I be adding?

I have been on trt since 8th Nov.
I believe the maximum dose of testosterone is 200mg a week, not too many people go over that. I use 500iu of HCG twice a week.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
At one point, I was at 200mg/wk. Long story short, able to cut down to 120mg/wk (2x 60mg), added 250iu x 3 week of HCG, which gives me the same Total Serum level as when I was only taking 200mg/wk.

With that said, please consult a physician on treatments, dosages, labs, etc. If you have some type of primary condition/issue, the last thing you want is adding the LH analog to your mix.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Okay, self medicating...

Here's what the best cutting edge TRT Physician's are recommending for HCG injection protocols for TRT.

The smaller the dose more frequently seems to have the greatest benefit to men...subjectively of course.

Anything from 100 to 125 iu daily seems to be the best with men stating that they have a better sense of well being and a much stronger libido. Also, at these lower daily doses the potential for increased intra-testicular E2 is much much lower.

The next best would be every other day injections and so on...

In other words, the lower doses more frequently seems to be ideal for HCG supplementation rather then two larger doses per week which like Testosterone can present with some unwanted side effects at those large peaks in serum concentration levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me