T Levels Dropping on Nebido

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mikey1970

Hi guys

1 week after nebido, T 1119ng
3 weeks after nebido, T 730ng

A Drop of 389ng over 2 weeks
My question is, is that a Big Drop over 2 weeks. ?

At this rate by week 7 just before next injection, T could well be between 200-300ng

If my endo won't Go to every 6 weeks, where I think levels could be OK
Im thinking of injecting some Test E myself
What do you guys think ?
And if ye agree, when do i inject the test E and how much

Heres other levels of today's labs

Albumin 37g/L range 35 to 50
SHGB. 22.5 nmol. range 18 to 54
Prolactin 208 mu/L. range 45 to 375
FSH 0.5 U/L
LH 0.2 U/L
E2. 241 pmol no range

My lab said they don't do "Free Testosterone" test

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

You obtained the enanthate on your own, and not through your treating doctor? You're encountering the problem some have with Nebido - once you're in for the ride, adjustments are a significant challenge. Injecting enanthate, blindly, opens up more problems. Is it going to be Nebido or enanthate? Are you going to administer a weekly enanthate booster to compensate for the falling Neido levels? Even though you don't know what your levels actually are? Why not simplify and go to weekly or twice weekly enanthate injections...if you can.

FYI, you needn't test FSH or LH when on a TRT protocol. You'll be shut down.

Last edited:
Hi guys

1 week after nebido, T 1119ng
3 weeks after nebido, T 730ng

A Drop of 389ng over 2 weeks
My question is, is that a Big Drop over 2 weeks. ?

At this rate by week 7 just before next injection, T could well be between 200-300ng

If my endo won't Go to every 6 weeks, where I think levels could be OK
Im thinking of injecting some Test E myself
What do you guys think ?
And if ye agree, when do i inject the test E and how much

Heres other levels of today's labs

Albumin 37g/L range 35 to 50
SHGB. 22.5 nmol. range 18 to 54
Prolactin 208 mu/L. range 45 to 375
FSH 0.5 U/L
LH 0.2 U/L
E2. 241 pmol no range

My lab said they don't do "Free Testosterone" test

Well, first off I want you to realize you have many, many misconceptions regarding TRT and the associated pharmacokinetic properties of commonly used esters. This is all okay, we were all there at one point, no one is born with inherent knowledge of how this works haha.

I do want you to understand that adding in supplemental test is incredibly reckless and should absolutely under no conditions be done. Don't take this offensively, as it's not intended that way. This is a fairly serious medical treatment and is not to be taken lightly.

Having said that, you are NOT yet at steady state. Also, testosterone levels do not necessarily clear at a linear rate, and can be entirely individual.

Here are levels of test after 1 injection of 1000mg, then levels after the 13th injection of 1000mg, See the differences? figure_13.jpg

See also how it's NOT linear?

This image is after 4 injections, given 6 weeks apart, see how the levels climb? figure_11.jpg

That's because the previous dose isn't fully cleared, and the new dose adds to it, much like stacking blocks on top of each other.

This picture is a bit of both, but I feel it adds to the discussion, and explains things I cannot do with words.figure_12.jpg

I think nebido every 7 weeks is a fairly good protocol, assuming you're not too above range, as it will provide really stable levels apparently sans the 6 weeks of approximately 450-550 levels. Also since that is a significant drop, it will make dialing in E2 rather difficult IMO.

Mikey1970

OK, thanks for all that, i've alot to learn.
But, fyi, at week 16 and on my 3rd injection my labs were T 216ng,
Is that not pretty low

Mikey1970

Dose is 1000 nebido 4ml vial.
Yes I'm either going to switch to Test E twice weekly or nebido every 2 weeks

But after reading all the above. Maybe I'll just stick with nebido an see cos the graphs above tell me it takes quite along time to achieve a balance with nebido

Dose is 1000 nebido 4ml vial.
Yes I'm either going to switch to Test E twice weekly or nebido every 2 weeks

But after reading all the above. Maybe I'll just stick with nebido an see cos the graphs above tell me it takes quite along time to achieve a balance with nebido

If you're able to have it at every 6 week intervals. If you go to every 12 weeks the levels don't look as great.

Kristian

If you're able to have it at every 6 week intervals. If you go to every 12 weeks the levels don't look as great.

Hi,
Do you mean have the full dose (1000 nebido 4ml vial) every 6 weeks? Or do you mean to suggest he splits his dose into 500 nebido 2 ml shots every 6 weeks.

Thanks for clarification. I also use nebido, and I am not happy with it.... I struggle to find a good protocol with this... Its a bumpy ride.

skaman007

I have been injecting mts nebido for 4 months...for self trt purposes.
Prior to this i used 150mg test e week for 3 yrs..
I inject nebido once every 4 weeks @2ml (500mg).

Trex90

what feels best ? 150 mg test E a week or nebido ?

and why did u stop using Test E?

did u not use any hcg or anti estrogen with it ?

ERO

If you are self-directed, could you instead inject a weekly dose of 125 mg? I ask because that is likely to give you far more stable levels than 500 once a month.

Trex90

im will propably be getting on t from my doctor ...but what is a nice dose ? if i get on trt i want to ba on atleast 1000 ng/dl ...from 1000-1300..right under highest refrence range... do u know what 150 mg a week will put me ? 200 mg is to much

skaman007

Nebido is test undeconate long lasting ester..usual protocol is 1000mg injection every 10 weeks..most ppl saying felt crash after 4 to 6 weeks.so i find splitting that into 1 x500mg every 4 weeks fine.
Why pin a long ester like undeconate every week?
It does however take several months to get it into your system for stable levels..
If i feel lowish after 3 weeks i will just inject a week early..but so far so good.
Once nebido built up in my system after 12 months i will then most likely make it every 6 or 8 weeks injections..
Bloods will determine the schedule.
Also wen i blast for 10 weeks on test and deca..i still dont miss the nebido jab on week 4.

skaman007

Nebido is test undeconate long lasting ester..usual protocol is 1000mg injection every 10 weeks..most ppl saying felt crash after 4 to 6 weeks.so i find splitting that into 1 x500mg every 4 weeks fine.
Why pin a long ester like undeconate every week?
It does however take several months to get it into your system for stable levels..
If i feel lowish after 3 weeks i will just inject a week early..but so far so good.
Once nebido built up in my system after 12 months i will then most likely make it every 6 or 8 weeks injections..
Bloods will determine the schedule.
Also wen i blast for 10 weeks on test and deca..i still dont miss the nebido jab on week 4.
Never took any AI on trt..just when i do a 10 week blast..no hcg either..i dnt care about small nuts

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me