Some Results of Long Term Testosterone Therapy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

Following Testosterone Therapy, in all patients, serum testosterone levels were restored within 3 months to normal levels. Compared with baseline values, erectile function significantly improved at 6 (mean score increase 1.95) and 12 months (mean score increase 2.16). No significant changes in penile length were observed. Nocturnal Penile Tumescence significantly improved at 12 months in terms of both the frequency (mean increase 1.27 times) and duration of rigidity (mean increase 5.12 min). As regards the blood flow of the cavernous arteries, we observed a significant improvement (decrease of 1.16 cm/s) and end diastolic velocity of the penile arteries.

No real surprises. Abstract of study here.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Thanks for this study. The older, European, meta-analysis that has been relied on for understanding timeline response was flawed, I believe, because too many men on sub-standard protocols were factored in.

Thanks for this study. The older, European, meta-analysis that has been relied on for understanding timeline response was flawed, I believe, because too many men on sub-standard protocols were factored in.

I completely agree with you, the researchers use these poor protocols like 200mg E14D, which is extremely outdated, not to mention cookie cutter, and there's no mention of dialing in E2 amongst other hormones, nor is there any E2 measurements AFAIK.

I'd love to see what that study you're referring to would be like if they used an INDIVIDUALIZED protocol for each, with more modern protocols like 60mg E3.5D or even EOD for low SHBG guys, and dialing in of E2 using LC/MS-MS testing.

What's impressive is even with that poor excuse of a protocol, the men had vast improvements.

Although I imagine the problem is with the variance in individual protocols by definition not being standardized, which is a problem for research.

This study in the OP is a bit more modern, but still only evaluated total testosterone, no mention of E2, and used E84D injections of nebido which according to nebido leaves most men around 450-500ish from week 6-12.

Not exactly what many of us here would be happy with.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me